DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Tracking number when live on my 12/9 order

Scheduled delivery:

Wed 1/04/2017 by 10:30 am
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Travel History
Hide

Help

Date/Time
Activity Location

12/30/2016 - Friday
11:22 pm Picked up SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff
9:39 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
Select time zone

Shipment Facts
Hide

Mine are in transit now and Fedex page shows that they will arrive on 1/4. One of mine was regular shipping and the other was expedited shipping but they are both showing "Fedex international priority". I guess the shipping method doesn't matter

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sorry Platinum that doesn't make any sense to me. What do you mean view desktop? Desktops are OS features not website ones.

Sorry Platinum that doesn't make any sense to me. What do you mean view desktop? Desktops are OS features not website ones.

Click on customers service top right corner. Then u can enter you order number. Guest mode

When I click on customer service it insists I log in. I don't see any guest mode available.

Edit: I see, you need to go to Customer Help Center not track a package. When I do that I can see my order, but clicking on details returns an error.

It's just a really badly run site.

I keep forgetting that there are chunks of dates that it was sold out. Wish I kept track of that data.

Crazy how NE is pushing these out vs the wait most other vendors are having.

I received tracking through fedex but no charge and still says order verification on newegg anyone else have the same thing happen?

When did you order? I ordered from newegg 12/14 and haven't heard anything. Still says order verification.

I have a 12/17 fly more. The only reason tracking shows up for me is because I signed up for the notifications through fed ex which shows anytime a label is generated to be delivered to my address. But on newegg, it still shows order verification.

That's cool, maybe all of us 12/13-12/17 are shipping tonight in bulk. Where is it shipping -from-? Shenzhen or in the states?

Mine still says verification on the guest tracker and is not showing on my personal history...

After 3 orders/3 cancellations I could not wait anymore.Bought a new Phantom 4 bundle which included an extra battery,props,and a nice alluminum case for $1048 shipped on Amazon.Compared to my previous Phantom 3 Standard this Phantom 4 is mind blowing.What also made my decision is that every video I watched on the video comparisons between the P4 and the Mavic showed the P4 killing the Mavic in video quality.Just looked wider and clearer to me.

After 3 orders/3 cancellations I could not wait anymore.Bought a new Phantom 4 bundle which included an extra battery,props,and a nice alluminum case for $1048 shipped on Amazon.Compared to my previous Phantom 3 Standard this Phantom 4 is mind blowing.What also made my decision is that every video I watched on the video comparisons between the P4 and the Mavic showed the P4 killing the Mavic in video quality.Just looked wider and clearer to me.

Whatever. Ours all suck...move along now to the P4 forum.

That's cool, maybe all of us 12/13-12/17 are shipping tonight in bulk. Where is it shipping -from-? Shenzhen or in the states.

My 12/6 flyless shipped this morning from Shenzen for a Wed 1/4 delivery.

Did I say that???What an ****hat!
Mavic people are all just salty cause we don't have our mavics yet...Got mine yesterday and flew it for the first time today...A student of mine got the phantom 4 and yes...I am impressed by both. I ended up buying a mavic from someone who got two best buy orders by accident. I ended up cancelling my newegg order. Guess if I was willing to be a little bit more patient I could have gotten it on the 4th. :-(

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman