DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

fca59638c23b6dee78d0ccaf503677ad.jpg

Kind of weird, it went to Alaska then back to China

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

No, it was from Taiwan to AK. Time in AK is 17 hours slower than China time. It left Asia at 9:36pm on 1/3 but when it arrived, it was 1:20pm Alaskan time on 1/3.

Last edited:
Reactions: taptofocus
Kind of weird, it went to Alaska then back to China

Thats local time-- makes more sense if you set to destination time:

Travel History

Date/Time
Activity Location

1/03/2017 - Tuesday
8:58 pm In transit ANCHORAGE, AK
5:20 pm International shipment release - Import ANCHORAGE, AK
4:31 pm Arrived at FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK
8:26 am In transit TA YUAN HSIANG TW
8:01 am In transit TA YUAN HSIANG TW
3:49 am In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK

1/02/2017 - Monday
9:34 am At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK

1/01/2017 - Sunday
8:23 am At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK

12/31/2016 - Saturday
8:51 am At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
6:49 am In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK
4:57 am Left FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
4:44 am International shipment release - Import SHENZHEN CN
12:00 am Clearance in progress SHENZHEN CN

12/30/2016 - Friday
10:50 am At FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
10:40 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
10:22 am Picked up SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff

The avics are most likely on FDX14 from Anchorage to Memphis, due to arrive at 12:30 Am Wednesday, in plenty of time to get turned around and out for local delivery by Wed morning.

How lame is it that we are cyber-stalking our deliveries.

Reactions: ADXGlock
People of december 8 order, please let me know when your package arrived. Mine is lost, shipped but tracking number not found.... newegg says i have to wait until january 5 to claim a refund or send another... thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Platinum350
Thats local time-- makes more sense if you set to destination time:

Travel History

Date/Time
Activity Location

1/03/2017 - Tuesday
8:58 pm In transit ANCHORAGE, AK
5:20 pm International shipment release - Import ANCHORAGE, AK
4:31 pm Arrived at FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK
8:26 am In transit TA YUAN HSIANG TW
8:01 am In transit TA YUAN HSIANG TW
3:49 am In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK

1/02/2017 - Monday
9:34 am At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK

1/01/2017 - Sunday
8:23 am At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK

12/31/2016 - Saturday
8:51 am At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
6:49 am In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK
4:57 am Left FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
4:44 am International shipment release - Import SHENZHEN CN

12/30/2016 - Friday
10:50 am At FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
10:40 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
10:22 am Picked up SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff

The avics are most likely on FDX14 from Anchorage to Memphis, due to arrive at 12:30 Am Wednesday, in plenty of time to get turned around and out for local delivery by Wed morning.

How lame is it that we are cyber-stalking our deliveries.

Lame but kinda fun though haha

I went on newegg and it says the dji mavic combo is in stock . How come my 12/16 still have a ship date on 1/10 interesting.

Well for some reason, my Mavic went from Anchorage to Indianapolis (instead of Memphis) and FedEx pushed delivery back to Thursday. Not happy.

Well for some reason, my Mavic went from Anchorage to Indianapolis (instead of Memphis) and FedEx pushed delivery back to Thursday. Not happy.

Same thing happened to me. Had my Mother in law setup to hangout at the house to receive. Going to get a ear full on that one.

Mine did leave Indy at 4:07am and i checked that plane landed at 5:55am at Detroit Metro Airport which is my destination. Tracking does not show this so it has not been scanned. Have no idea but must have not made the cut to get off loaded and on the truck for delivery. I called yesterday to see if the date would change and they said all indication was it would be delivered as scheduled. I do not see how in that it made every possible connection.

I'm bummed because it's going to get up to 50 degrees this afternoon then drop back into the low thirtys for the next week.

Well at least for me it is still getting to me on the date they promised, extremely happy with newegg.

Well at least for me it is still getting to me on the date they promised, extremely happy with newegg.

I believe the date they promised was a shipping date. Both of my 12/3 and 12/7 orders have 1/1 shipping. They shipped out on 12/30 from China so they have already fulfill the promise. The delay of shipment(Holiday season) is not anything NE or DJI can control so I am happy with them too.

They are fairly conservative with ship estimates and consistent at beating them. My 12/13 order said it would ship on 1/10. It actually shipped on 12/29 and is currently 30 miles from me and will deliver tomorrow 1/5.

Edit: scratch that! Despite getting to my Fedex facility at 8am (from long haul direct from Taiwan flight) it's on truck for delivery today, a day earlier than estimate when it shipped. Woot woot.

So FedEx sent my Mavic from Indy back to Alaska. WTF?

Dammit, Fedex tried to deliver while I was at work. Will have to go in late tomorrow after attempt #2!

So FedEx sent my Mavic from Indy back to Alaska. WTF?

Makes no sense mine says the same. I called earlier and they said it was here in Detroit. I saw your post and called again. Message confirmed that it was at the local distribution point. Fedex rep came on the line and told me they were in Indy, but said to give it a couple hours to update. My inner-self told me to quite spending so much time on this! Lol

I guess the destination of the big cargo was Indianapolis which is their national hub. They break up the cargo into individual package and forward it to regional hub.

I always thought Memphis was FedEx's big national hub.

So I called FedEx and they said it was a "delayed scan" and the Mavic is, in fact, still sitting in Indy. She said they have four national hubs (Anchorage, Indy, Memphis and one other she didn't mention). She said Anchorage is the main hub for trans-Pacific shipments and those packages usually get sent on to Indy (rather than Memphis). She said there was a mechanical on the Ak-Indy flight resulting in it arriving late to Indy and thus missing its connection to CT. She said it will most likely be sent on to Windsor CT later this afternoon for AM delivery tomorrow.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002