DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

.I just got mine fro FedEx :D:DThumbswayupThumbswayup

3507-a037ad35ca80748c690e8b9651be13b3.jpg

Reactions: ADXGlock
Fiiiinalyyyy after three months, two cancelations, and one last incorrect tracking number.... My Mavic Pro arrived...
After a few uncertain days do to the incorrect tracking number, Fedex driver call me today....
Thanks people, I going to miss these topics...Happy flying...20170104_183131.jpg

Reactions: ADXGlock
this is the message i see on newegg about the mavic:

Order now, item will be shipped on 1/13 By DJI Official Store

How true do you think that is?

That seems to be very true, when I ordered it mentioned it will ship by 1/5 but it shipped on 12/30 and will get to my place tomorrow.

That seems to be very true, when I ordered it mentioned it will ship by 1/5 but it shipped on 12/30 and will get to my place tomorrow.
Despite the amount of backorders that they may have? hmmmmm.... i wonder...

Well my friend snagged on from cruthchfield today, he put in the order and he is getting it this friday.

Mine finally left Indy after not making its connecting flight last night. I have no idea were its headed other than I don't see any flights to Metro Detroit. Maybe it's on a truck making its way across Indiana or its visiting lots of cities overnight. Hopefully it makes all its connections unlike last night

Date/Time
Activity
1/04/2017 - Wednesday
6:43 pm
Departed FedEx location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
6:00 am
In transit
ANCHORAGE, AK
4:07 am
In transit
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
3:29 am
Arrived at FedEx location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
1/03/2017 - Tuesday
9:26 pm
In transit
TA YUAN HSIANG TW
9:01 pm

Ordered the bird today and it will be delivered Friday.

What a snafu; some people waiting since October and don't even have a ship date yet [emoji38]

Casted from my throne using Tapatalk

Ordered the bird today and it will be delivered Friday.

What a snafu; some people waiting since October and don't even have a ship date yet [emoji38]

Casted from my throne using Tapatalk
you ordered today from newegg and it already shipped?

I always thought Memphis was FedEx's big national hub.

So I called FedEx and they said it was a "delayed scan" and the Mavic is, in fact, still sitting in Indy. She said they have four national hubs (Anchorage, Indy, Memphis and one other she didn't mention). She said Anchorage is the main hub for trans-Pacific shipments and those packages usually get sent on to Indy (rather than Memphis). She said there was a mechanical on the Ak-Indy flight resulting in it arriving late to Indy and thus missing its connection to CT. She said it will most likely be sent on to Windsor CT later this afternoon for AM delivery tomorrow.

It made it from Indy to Jamaica, NY this afternoon. As that is only about 45 minutes away from my house, I am reasonably confident it will be delivered tomorrow morning.

My order from 12/14 has not yet shipped, nor has it's status changed. But when I ordered it it either said ship date of 1/10 or 1/13. I wonder when the status will change to shipped since both those ship dates are next week, and on Neweggs website it says out of stock with ship date of 1/10. If anyone ordered theirs on 12/14 or later and has gotten notification that their fly more combo has shipped can you let me know. Thank you :)

My order from 12/14 has not yet shipped, nor has it's status changed. But when I ordered it it either said ship date of 1/10 or 1/13. I wonder when the status will change to shipped since both those ship dates are next week, and on Neweggs website it says out of stock with ship date of 1/10. If anyone ordered theirs on 12/14 or later and has gotten notification that their fly more combo has shipped can you let me know. Thank you :)

My 12/16 order is the same status as your order.

Mavic people are all just salty cause we don't have our mavics yet...Got mine yesterday and flew it for the first time today...A student of mine got the phantom 4 and yes...I am impressed by both. I ended up buying a mavic from someone who got two best buy orders by accident. I ended up cancelling my newegg order. Guess if I was willing to be a little bit more patient I could have gotten it on the 4th. :-(
Oh once all this preorder ******** is over I will place my order for my mavic and have it in a couple of days.What I was trying to say before that insecure moron replied to my original(not you Darkback) post was being 3 months without a drone I could not wait anymore.I lost 2 vacations(turkey day and xmas)drone footage due to dji lying.I bought the P4 at an incredible package price and the P4 just kills it.I bet in March I will place a Mavic order from amazon and in 2 days it will be on my doorstep.Right now my P4 is giving me incredible video and making me money to boot.

Reactions: Cjgeno
My 12/16 order is the same status as your order.

I talk to Newegg today they confirmed my ship date of January 10 my order date was December 17 so anybody on around that date is probably going to be shipped out January 10 keep heart

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Oh once all this preorder ******** is over I will place my order for my mavic and have it in a couple of days.What I was trying to say before that insecure moron replied to my original(not you Darkback) post was being 3 months without a drone I could not wait anymore.I lost 2 vacations(turkey day and xmas)drone footage due to dji lying.I bought the P4 at an incredible package price and the P4 just kills it.I bet in March I will place a Mavic order from amazon and in 2 days it will be on my doorstep.Right now my P4 is giving me incredible video and making me money to boot.

Buying those two you gonna need some cash [emoji383]

Ordered from Newegg on 12/28
Guaranteed ship date of 1/22
DJI emailed that they moved it up to 1/10
Just now got an email that it just shipped (1/5)
Looks like they are caught up!

My 12/21 order also just shipped. They are definitely speeding up! Jackpot!

Edit: Mine is actually already in California! Not sure how that happened

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d