DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Night traffic photos

View attachment 24658 View attachment 24659

gimbal lock on
manual setting: iso100, 3 sec
focus: fly up to 50m, adjust iso to 1600, aim camera straight down to a lit area and use auto focus, switch to manual focus and don’t touch the focus for the rest of your flight (it’s not easy to manual focus at night unless you’re using an ipad or similar in size), adjust iso to 100 and shutter speed to 1-3sec depending on your lighting condition.
My mind is blown everyone I see those photos.

Great job.

Reactions: wels7
My pictures were not taken in Tripod mode nor were was gimbal lock on, mostly with 8 second exposure time...

Takes abit but they look great!

The last shot wasn't clear it was blurry...
correct I believe it had more to do with focus and wind than with the 8 second exposure...here is another one shot with an 8 second exposure in which the focus is much better and there was minimal wind. I have to say I'm really surprised how well the mavic does with 8 second exposures, I cant get results this steady with my I1pro or P3P.DJI_0286.jpg

Reactions: go fast
correct I believe it had more to do with focus and wind than with the 8 second exposure...here is another one shot with an 8 second exposure in which the focus is much better and there was minimal wind. I have to say I'm really surprised how well the mavic does with 8 second exposures, I cant get results this steady with my I1pro or P3P.View attachment 26033

Yes, took me abit of fiddlling with settings, focus etc, and abit of luck. The night I took my pics I actually took about 20 shots where some were crappy, naturally you selectbthe best to showcase

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet