DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Image - gimbal working fine

AaronN

Reactions
Yesterday I had a small crash and since then the camera won't transmit an image. The gimbal moves and works fine, and I'm not getting any error messages, just the phone screen is black. Using a Galaxy S6.

Can a cable or pin have come unplugged? Currently out of the country so can't call DJI, and would love to get it back up and running.

Most likely the camera cable came loose. Same happened to mine. Easy fix once you pop the shell apart and gain access to the gimbal/camera control board

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

Yesterday I had a small crash and since then the camera won't transmit an image. The gimbal moves and works fine, and I'm not getting any error messages, just the phone screen is black. Using a Galaxy S6.

Can a cable or pin have come unplugged? Currently out of the country so can't call DJI, and would love to get it back up and running.

Is it recording images/video on the SD card? (Record for a bit and then transfer to a laptop or whatever). No need to fly the drone.

With the RC and MP on, disconnect the cable to the phone and reconnect. Restart DJI GO.

Is it recording images/video on the SD card? (Record for a bit and then transfer to a laptop or whatever). No need to fly the drone.

With the RC and MP on, disconnect the cable to the phone and reconnect. Restart DJI GO.

Not recording. Makes the shutter sound when trying to take a picture but nothing recording. Have tried your second option too :/

Looks like it's going back; I'm stateside again so it's easier.

I have the same problem after crash.... coud it be the silver wires???? I don't see any wires cut, but they were bent after crashed... what do you guys think??? gimbal works, I replaced the ribbon, focus/yellow box flickering on my phone. wont swith back and forth video and photo.. would record but file is black

I have the same problem after crash.... coud it be the silver wires???? I don't see any wires cut, but they were bent after crashed... what do you guys think??? gimbal works, I replaced the ribbon, focus/yellow box flickering on my phone. wont swith back and forth video and photo.. would record but file is black

Sounds exactly like my issue. Mine is currently at DJI going through final repair. There was no cost; they covered whatever it was under warranty.

Sounds exactly like my issue. Mine is currently at DJI going through final repair. There was no cost; they covered whatever it was under warranty.

do you have the care refresh??? or just manufacturers warranty???

Have the same problem, gimbal is fine, no image or photos being taken.
I changed the silver transmission cable (eBay £12) and boom problem solved even tho the old cable didn’t look damaged at all even after inspecting with a magnifying glass. Worth a try mate, hope you get it fixed.

I changed the silver transmission cable (eBay £12) and boom problem solved even tho the old cable didn’t look damaged at all even after inspecting with a magnifying glass. Worth a try mate, hope you get it fixed.

Thank you so much.

Going to order another one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan