DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No image on iPhone

Capt. Oveur

Reactions
OK. Just took first flight before sunset. Everything seems to work OK - went up, down, right, left using the sticks - EXCEPT, there is no real time image on the iPhone screen. Just a black screen where the camera image should be. The GO app appears to have all the data around the perimeter. But no FPV image shows. What am I doing wrong?

cfd7c4fb2bae30a61dbda9a07dc936e3.jpg

Don't get it. I can take a pic I can record video. There's plenty of light.

Thanks. Will try tomorrow. Gotta get up at 5 am and I'm outta gas. Will chat again.

Nothing plugged into USB port. Not even sure what its for.

Just been checking.
Your Shutter seems way out of whack.
You have it at 6400 which shows a dark screen.
Try putting your camera into Auto mode
ISO 800 shutter 25 if inside will give a screen.
Make sure that you have Auto on in the settings.

Also looking at the readings the shutter and ISO are in a different place to mine.
Mine shows ISO then Shutter then Ev and Auto.
Yours show Shutter then ISO , but ISO doesn't go to 6400?

Reactions: Capt. Oveur
Hello even me today after app update I got the same problem... All was working fine but video stream not. After many all device reboot I got the video but just after some minute of flight again disconnect and then no video... No I plugged my iPhone trough the USB port and all seems working fine... Maybe the new application have some problem with the small micro USB? I don't know why... Let see if dji will release some update...

OK, then. Here's the answer.

The folks at DJI had me downgrading, refreshing, firmware and nothing worked. Until a helpful guy said to try deleting the DJIGO app and reinstalling from the App Store. Success. I have streaming vid on my iPhone 6S. I guess the original download was corrupted in some way.

Annoying, frustrating, but ultimately successful. I gotta say that the two guys I connected with via online chat were both friendly, understanding, and helpful.

Thanks also to you guys who were interested in helping a newbie out. Your patience with a tech idiot is appreciated.

Jay K.

OK. Just took first flight before sunset. Everything seems to work OK - went up, down, right, left using the sticks - EXCEPT, there is no real time image on the iPhone screen. Just a black screen where the camera image should be. The GO app appears to have all the data around the perimeter. But no FPV image shows. What am I doing wrong?
I had the same problem only on Android. Is the cable to your phone connected with the micro USB on the side to your phone? Try connecting the bottom of the rc with USB a to lightning cable. Sometimes it's the cable fault or the port. Dji would tell you this when you call. I use the USB port on the bottom to my phone and it works.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanManNYC