DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No image to my phone but takes pictures ok

cbirch

Reactions
I just purchased a Mavic Pro and unboxed it in my living room. I went through the activation and downloaded firmware. Everything looks fine on the controller itself and I can take off and land. However, there is no image on my phone from the Mavic camera. When I take a picture, I can go to view pictures in the DJI Go 4 app, and I can see the picture I just took, and it looks fine. There is just no live image transmission happening to my phone. In my transmission settings, I have channel mode set to "Auto" and signal is green. I have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, so I am familiar with drones. I have not crashed, bumped, or anything. I've just unboxed it in my living room and went through the setup. Is something wrong with the drone, or do I have some setting wrong? Any suggestions?

No, but thanks for the idea though! Map was small and image view was the main view. However, the problem seemed to fix itself after powering everything down and back up again. Hmmm. I don’t remember my Phantom 3 advanced being quite so touchy. But I sure am glad it is working given the horror stories I’ve read about DJI support.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart