DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia shield k1

paulbuz4u

Reactions
Has anyone tried using both the dji go and dji go 4 on the sheild? With both apps installed the regular go app keeps crashing moments after I open it. I would like to be able to use k1 for all three of my drones without having to install and Uninstall with every use. I had the same problem when I installed litchi and dji go on the same tablet.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using MavicPilots mobile app

If you clear the USB Accessory defaults, and disable battery optimization for apps, you should be fine. I don't know why Go3 and Go4 might conflict, but Go4 and Litchi are just fine together. Every time the R/C controller connects by USB, I get the "which app to start?" popup, and I always choose "Just Once" so it will continue to give me that choice.

Reactions: Fishstiq
I have both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 installed on my Nvidia Shield K1. Both work fine for me when I'm running one application at a time. I haven't tried running both at the same time (if that's what you're doing).

Just one at a time. I haven't updated the table since I got it a year ago because I had seen problems with marshmallow and dji go. That was last January or February. Should I update? I worked perfectly with both my p3s so I left it. Thank you for the reply msinger . I have seen you have been very helpful to several threads!

I'm running Android 6.0 too.

Just one at a time. I haven't updated the table since I got it a year ago because I had seen problems with marshmallow and dji go. That was last January or February. Should I update? I worked perfectly with both my p3s so I left it. Thank you for the reply msinger . I have seen you have been very helpful to several threads!

I just got an update to my K1 a few days ago. I installed it and everything is working just fine. I have DJI Go, Go 4 and Litchi on mine and they all play nice together. Also...

If you clear the USB Accessory defaults, and disable battery optimization for apps, you should be fine. I don't know why Go3 and Go4 might conflict, but Go4 and Litchi are just fine together. Every time the R/C controller connects by USB, I get the "which app to start?" popup, and I always choose "Just Once" so it will continue to give me that choice.

^^All of this. Exactly what I do every time and it has worked flawlessly for me so far.

I'm actually probably going to uninstall DJI Go (and just keep Go 4 and Litchi) since I never use it.

I have app optimization turned off. Is that the same as battery optimization for apps? I haven't found usb accessory defaults. Not sure where to find it.

Has anyone tried using both the dji go and dji go 4 on the sheild? With both apps installed the regular go app keeps crashing moments after I open it. I would like to be able to use k1 for all three of my drones without having to install and Uninstall with every use. I had the same problem when I installed litchi and dji go on the same tablet.

I meant to say I had the same problem with dji go and litchi on my phone ( samsung gs5) Not the sheild. The dji go app would flash back and forth between phantom and one of the other models and I would quickly click on the camera button before it switched to get into it and it would disconnect instantly. I removed litchi and all was well. Seems to be the same thing with my sheild with dji go and go 4. It seems to be connecting and disconnecting every couple seconds.

I was still running 5.1 on the sheild. Updating this morning. Thank you!

I'm having to force stop the go 4 app to get go 3 to work. Am I missing something?

Forgot to mention that I'm using the go 3 for a phantom 3 standard and the go 4 for the mavic pro. Not sure if anyone else has tried this but it's not working without forcing stop of the go 4 app to use the go 3.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J