DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Occusync (MavPro) vs Wifi on the Mavic Air - need help!

Think about that...the depths of insecurity never cease to amaze me . Lucky for you, there is a way of dismissing the basically useless and entirely one sided opinions like yours so someone else doesn't get an MP and wish they hadn't.

For instance:
I listen to only those who own both, and among this group who has no dog in the hunt, no need to make themselves feel better, no desire to come across as some kind of expert.. .the overwhelming majority who could use either one on any given day, self report that they choose the Air much much more often . Do some use the pro sometimes? Sure. And while they might be out there, I haven't ever. ... Ever. ... Come across someone who owns both and uses the pro more hours per day and more days per week and more weeks in a month than the air .

When I first got the air, I was concerned that my clients (I do real estate drone work, I'm mapping the county golf courses, and I'm involved in an agriculture study .(and yes the air handles all of those eaaily) For weeks I took every shot on both drones and offered both to the clients . I wanted to make sure THEY agreed about the quality of the air over the pro. I offered clients that choice at least 20 times in those first weeks. Even I was unprepared for the results of my little blind test . My clients chose the air products only 2 times out of 20+ And why those two?
So after all your berating it comes down to that last line. Just_nick was justified in recommending the Mavic Pro over the Air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure