DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok Rucy, splain this!

BbqJoe

Reactions
I bought this chip for my A2S on Bezozon. I've used it a number of times, but can't recall if I reformatted in the drone, my computer, or possibly both.

resizedIMG_4924 copy.JPG

So I loaded in an adaptor, and popped it in the computer this morning. Curious about my usage and space left, I clicked on get info.
This is what I saw:

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.29.54 AM.jpg

I would say what you have here is pretty much empty. I just emptied a similar sd card of it's contents without formatting and it showed partial use just not formatted. OH Ricky, ahhhhhh.

I bought this chip for my A2S on Bezozon. I've used it a number of times, but can't recall if I reformatted in the drone, my computer, or possibly both.
Bezozon? Not sure what that is… on Reddit?

Beware of counterfeit SD / uSD cards. I always skip most sellers, even Amazon, and head over to B&H to be sure.

So that’s my explanation: Counterfeit! Maybe it will work for you, maybe it won’t…

It appears that the date on the device that formatted the card is not set correctly. That probably wouldn't be the case if it was formatted in the drone.

Other than that, is there a problem? What's to suggest that it's not functioning normally or is a counterfeit card?

If you aren't having problems with the card, I'd say copy any files you want to keep and reformat the card in the drone and go flying.

Reactions: Rchawks
It appears that the date on the device that formatted the card is not set correctly. That probably wouldn't be the case if it was formatted in the drone.

Other than that, is there a problem? What's to suggest that it's not functioning normally or is a counterfeit card?

If you aren't having problems with the card, I'd say copy any files you want to keep and reformat the card in the drone and go flying.
The card works just fine, I just thought it was weird.
Bezozon? Not sure what that is… on Reddit?

Beware of counterfeit SD / uSD cards. I always skip most sellers, even Amazon, and head over to B&H to be sure.

So that’s my explanation: Counterfeit! Maybe it will work for you, maybe it won’t…
Maybe I should have wrote Amabezo.;)

Reactions: MS Coast and SethB
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky