DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

On holidays crashed my mavic

Tim M

Reactions
I need to replace my mavic I am on Koh Samui any idea where I can get another one quickly

Last edited:
Youre probably not going to find one on Koh Samui but might have some luck in Bangkok. Then they can EMS it to you on Samui.

Do you speak Thai? If so, it would make things easier. Also, Thailand does not readily accept credit cards, so if you do find a shop that sells Mavics, make sure they accept CC or you will have to make a bank transfer or pay cash.

Too bad you just crashed now. I was selling my Mavic when I was in Bangkok last week...

Here is a Bangkok dealer who I bought alot of Trex helicopter parts from, but he also has DJI products:

DJI Mavic Drone (4K Camera Included)

Check these guys out. I used to live in Chiang Mai and they have DJI products. They can ship EMS to Koh Samui, but their prices are a little high because they have to pay import tax, 42,300 baht for a flyless = $1225 usd.

Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad

Here is a brand new one for 38,000thb or $1100. Its on a forum in Thailand rcthai.net.

ขายDji Mavicลงทะเบียนแล้วแต่ยังไม่เคยขึ้นฟ้า - สินค้ากลุ่มMulti-rotorไฟฟ้า

And heres one on Brangkok craigslist but it was posted 30 days ago:

DJI Mavic Pro Drone

Last edited:
I think it is going to be too hard to get replacement in time thanks for the info btw

This seems to be the problem anyone know what it is ?

Image didn't post here it is

Attachments

• IMG_1747.JPG
    IMG_1747.JPG
    666.2 KB · Views: 56
Youre going to need a new gimbal metal stranded cable. That metal stranded cable is hard to find, and most Mavics have to be sent back to DJI for replacement.

I think it is going to be too hard to get replacement in time thanks for the info btw

This seems to be the problem anyone know what it is ?

The Bangkok shops can ship in one day and you could have it overnighted for not too much money. Its worth a try.

Express Mail in Thailand is only a fraction of the cost of other countries.

Yeah, it was only 2 ft and not going too fast, but it busted the gimbal wire (it is the thumbnail of the video)

Bangkok has a load of Mavics and cash is king as the fly more is up for 48 thousand thai baht for cash right now.

i got mine and it was all set up in store.

he emailed my gf this week to say he had new stock. the store is in Lad prou i think.

The Gf was very impressed by his customer service he offered her free flight lessons and registered the drone did all the updates and adjusted most of the settings including RTH heigts for the loca area.

i can post up the FB page later where i gt mine. In thailand facebook is also king for shopping and almost everything else.

Most stuff is advertised brought and sold on FB with wire transfers or meets arranged and cash but this guy has a shop and is as said great.

Youre probably not going to find one on Koh Samui but might have some luck in Bangkok. Then they can EMS it to you on Samui.

Do you speak Thai? If so, it would make things easier. Also, Thailand does not readily accept credit cards, so if you do find a shop that sells Mavics, make sure they accept CC or you will have to make a bank transfer or pay cash.

Too bad you just crashed now. I was selling my Mavic when I was in Bangkok last week...

Here is a Bangkok dealer who I bought alot of Trex helicopter parts from, but he also has DJI products:

Check these guys out. I used to live in Chiang Mai and they have DJI products. They can ship EMS to Koh Samui, but their prices are a little high because they have to pay import tax, 42,300 baht for a flyless = $1225 usd.

Here is a brand new one for 38,000thb or $1100. Its on a forum in Thailand rcthai.net.

DJI Mavic Pro Drone
yea i think hobby thai was where my GF sourced mine fromn and the price of 55 thousand is for CC cash gets you one for 48

DJI Mavic Pro Drone

Dude are you Thai or do you just surf all the drone related forums? Lol. Im a US-born Thai dude myself ;)

Nope, Im not Thai, but my wife is. I lived all over Thailand for almost 10 years. but came back to the USA after I got married.

I surf alot of drone and Thai forums, still have alot of friends over there.

Where do you live now? Were outside of Atlanta.

Nope, Im not Thai, but my wife is. I lived all over Thailand for almost 10 years. but came back to the USA after I got married.

I surf alot of drone and Thai forums, still have alot of friends over there.

Where do you live now? Were outside of Atlanta.

Bro Im actually in Woodstock but I stay at my gf's house in Hiram a lot...What part of Atlanta?

It was all too hard so organised to send back when in Australia on Thursday. To make matters worse a guy turned up at the pool today with a mavic and a as flying it around, it could have been me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31