DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 One of the best autumn views I had

nice colors there. I have to wait a few weeks for that. Nature is still green here.
good navigation between those branches. Thumbswayup
I am coming to check this weekend ;) :)
Here autumn is late too but kicking in now - amazing beauty!

Breathtaking Alex well done super flying and super interesting. Do you have a feel for how far from you you could send the drone-and of course get it back!

Reactions: alex_markov
Breathtaking Alex well done super flying and super interesting. Do you have a feel for how far from you you could send the drone-and of course get it back!
Yep, DJI is quite informative in this regard - the picture starts getting grainier and sluggish, also Avata has a throughput counter live in the goggles (50 Mb/s max) when it starts going down to 10 or so You are about to have problems ;) of course, all of this is valid if You are flying straight - if You turn behind the corner of a hill - You are almost instantaneously lost ;) :) because of this, I try to keep a 3D map of the surroundings in my head - not always 100% correct ;) :) but helps. And in the end, Avata is good in the forest for ~300+ meters ;)

What a gorgeous yellow tunnel. Going so fast though made me feel like I was experiencing autumn on amphetamines. :D
Well, Avata made me do it "so fast" ;) Slow and steady is a domain of Mavic's ;) :) or at least it's how I think ;) :)
You reminded me of a nice movie with a squirrel on caffeine ;) :) (Red riding hood variant)

Reactions: Rhody Seth
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty