DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

HeliDirect STILL has them in stock folks...
Thanks, I ordered from HeliDirect yesterday and they are on they're way now. Should be here before the weekend. I've just canceled an order I'd placed on May 25th with B&H who couldn't even tell me when they were expecting they're stock to show up.

Ordered from DJI on 7/11 (Goggles and Sling bag) neither shows as shipped. I believe the quote I saw on the DJI site was 15-20 biz days on the goggles. No quote was given on the sling bag

Just canceled my Goggle order thru DJI and ordered thru HeliDirect ... on there way and be here Monday.

Thx HF Man & 150Pilot for the lead !!!

+1

Doug

Hey!! You guys have the Spark Combo in stock yet? And not the White! LOL...
Nope - still waiting on the colors! What color are you thinking about - or just anything other than white.....

Roger that...I'll let you know as soon as we get ABW (I think you just coined an official Spark acronym).

How is the I2 flying?

The I2 is awesome!! Just a little scared to see all the issues with the latest update. typical DJI software crap!
Let me know when the combos are in!

Have a great night and weekend Michael....

Ordered on 7/7/2017 from Multicopter Warehouse and received on 7/19/2017.... Just under two weeks!

Ordered on 8/9/17 direct from DJI, creeping up on the 5 day shipping quoted on the website. Sounds like they are stocked somewhere in the US as the Mavics were? I remember a big distribution being in Georgia here on the East Coast.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760