DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Can't stand FedEx. I ordered through Amazon because when I got my Mavic it was shipped though the Amazon system, and delivered by either UPS or the Post Office (don't recall which and doesn't matter). They're fine with leaving it on the porch no signature. But FedEx demands a signature, can't pre-sign and if you change anything it absolutely will cause a delay of at least one business day, even though I'm paying $13 for redirection.

I didn't expect to see the goggles ship until mid-June. When I got the notice earlier this week I was pleasantly surprised. But I couldn't take Friday off to sit at home all day, so I redirected to the office. Now instead of having a long weekend to try them out, I won't see them until Tuesday afternoon at the earliest. And I have to work graveyard shift on Wednesday...

Oh well, not the end of the world but have to rant about getting screwed again by FedEx ground.

I'm right there with you. I didn't redirect or anything and I still got screwed by "On FedEx vehicle for delivery: Scheduled for delivery next business day" this morning. ******* fedex ground!

Just got mine![emoji4] never knew I was such a pin head. The goggles are designed for fat heads I think. Can't wait to get them charged and try them out[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Reactions: skypros
All the waiting and they won't activate. They link but on the final step I get a page on my phone in Chinese and just hangs there. [emoji37] the 5 way button on the controller will move the menu on the goggles in the previous step

All the waiting and they won't activate. They link but on the final step I get a page on my phone in Chinese and just hangs there. [emoji37] the 5 way button on the controller will move the menu on the goggles in the previous step

Did you figure this out? I got around it by rebooting the goggles and then activating with DJI Assistant from my computer instead.

Reactions: rigor
I'm right there with you. I didn't redirect or anything and I still got screwed by "On FedEx vehicle for delivery: Scheduled for delivery next business day" this morning. ******* fedex ground!

Yeah, so, FedEx delivered mine yesterday! Guess I should have waited before cussing them out. Maybe DJI paid for Saturday delivery? Who knows.

Bad news is I wasn't home and my wife signed for them. ;-)

Did you figure this out? I got around it by rebooting the goggles and then activating with DJI Assistant from my computer instead.
I did that too i couldnt get them to activate so used dji assistant but it didnt see the goggles at first but when i turned the goggles off then back on they ativated straight away

Anybody know when the next batch will be available?
According to DJI, the second batch of pre-orders (ordered around 5/15) are scheduled to ship around 6/10. Not sure about any orders that may have been processed after that.

They still haven't shipped mine ordered 1h after opening of the first batch. I'd imagine it will take another couple of months until you can order again.

Ordered from WEX just over a month ago arrived in stock on Friday and goggles are due to arrive at my door in Glasgow Scotland tommorow - WEX said they were amazed at receiving stock from DJI so quickly.

I'm getting screwed over by DJI and FedEx.....mostly DJI.

My goggles ordered on 4/24 were shipped on 5/23 for delivery today at my house via FedEx. Since I am work, and there is no one home to ever sign for it, I wanted to either pre-sign or have them hold it at the FedEx station for me to pick up.

I noticed in the FedEx Delivery Manager that most of the delivery options were not available, like pre-signing or holding the package at the local FedEx for pickup. Sure enough, they attempted delivery today, and when I called to arrange for the package to be left at the station for me to pick up, FedEx told me the DJI restricted the package and that it was not possible. It was also not possible to pre-sign, and not possible to re-direct to my work for signature, all because of the restrictions that DJI put on the package. Restrictions that were not used for either of the TWO Mavic Pros I purchased from DJI, both of which I was able to pick up from FedEx.

So, without DJI calling them to change things, FedEx will keep attempting to deliver to my house, and after a few more attempts they will send the goggles back to DJI. DJI Chat already said, "Sorry! Nothing we can do." I have an email into Online Sales, and told them if the goggles don't get delivered I'm never buying anything from them again and I'm canceling the 3 Spark Combos I pre-ordered. :mad:

I'm getting screwed over by DJI and FedEx.....mostly DJI.

My goggles ordered on 4/24 were shipped on 5/23 for delivery today at my house via FedEx. Since I am work, and there is no one home to ever sign for it

You are right to be upset, but if you are never home to receive - why not ship to your work?

Here I am telling dji to take more of my money.....

Goggles Yeah!....coming.... no estimating..... July 4th.... argh noooo.

store.dji.com
Order Time: 2017-05-31 05:14:35 (UTC)

Order Time: 2017-05-31 07:37:00 (UTC) from DJI Online Store.
Estimated shipping is July 04, 2017.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.