DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered a iPad Mini 4 and Mav Mount..

ARSKEE

Reactions
So I ordered a Mav Mount and iPad mini 4 128GB 4G LTE

I'll need a lightning cable for this new setup. Any recommendations for one? The correct length... [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You'll want ~12" cable when using the MavMount. Here are a few that might work for you:

Last edited:
I got the Anker branded one in today from amazon.

Fits perfectly with the mavmount and the iPad mini 4. Was about $9 I think. (I did not get the power line+ version that msinger linked, just the basic one)

I have been using the Kanex 8" right angle when not using the mavmount and just putting the mini right in the controller arms. It's the one that comes on a keychain/caribeaner (no idea how to spell that)

Last edited:
I just took the one that came with my Ipad Mini 4, wrapped it in a circle a few times till it was the correct length and used a zip-tie to keep it together...

I got my lighting cable from Drone Valley, made for the mini 4. I think I paid around $13 for it. No wire bundle to wrap and has right hand connector that plugs into the mini 4 which make's it very handy.

I just received my mavmount for the I pad Mini. I love it!! Not overly heavy and feels well balanced. A lanyard connection point would have been nice but I can add that myself. Drone on...................IMG_4187.JPG IMG_4188.JPG IMG_4189.JPG

Reactions: J Milender
Having the screen below the controls is like having your windshield below your steering wheel.

I have no trouble with the Mini4 fitting in the slot. Just picked up a short right-angle cable on Ebay for $3.28. Don't bother with a sunshade either but do wear a large straw hat. Keeps the sun off me and the pad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan