DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

out of focus

Do you have any examples? Did you tap the screen to focus after framing your shot?

Do you have any examples? Did you tap the screen to focus after framing your shot?
Yes i did tap the screen to focus, restarted everything and now its okay?
second time having this problem.

It happens to me already few times: take off and is out of focus, I keep on tapping the screen on focus mode and after a while get the focus. I think is a software problem

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: SNew76
I think I've experienced similar symptoms to what you're talking about... I usually use C1 to center focus rather than tapping, but I find that it often takes more than one press before the Mavic focuses. And I don't mean that it hunts a lot before eventually locking focus. I mean that the first few attempts don't show any attempt to focus at all, even though the controller beeps each time. After several attempts, the camera finally starts actually trying to focus.

Reactions: Daptone
Keep in mind that you will have to keep focusing as the shot changes (going from on the ground to in the air is likely to change). I am not saying there is not an issue as I am having an issue myself but my issue is more that I cannot get anything to focus in the lower right of the image, even though other parts of the image are in focus. I think the new DJI Go 4 updated added an auto-focus where the Mavic will focus automatically as the shot changes but not sure how well that works as I have heard differing opinions.

Reactions: Raider Chris
Had trouble again today
ea39fa44f7248779686ade6e12f0cb24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Contacted DJI chat support today
And after seeing my mavic pictures
Recommended doing a camera reset.
So I did and so far it worked [emoji16]

Contacted DJI chat support today
And after seeing my mavic pictures
Recommended doing a camera reset.
So I did and so far it worked [emoji16]

I was about to chime in and say that it looks similar to an issue I had just before Christmas. The focus issue came out of the blue, and I had no idea what had happened. In the end, a Reset Camera did the trick.

I had an issue with camera focus when using d-cinemalike. refreshing firmware install solved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissapeterss