DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

out of focus

812050b0f2c02313515552db5f74a1f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

How did you do the firmware refresh?

Hook to your PC and use the DJI Assistant 2 software that you can download from the DJI site, there are YouTube videos showing that process. You basically should install the previous version of firmware and then re-install the latest version, or at least that is what support made me try before sending my Mavic back.

Reactions: alexk
Wow! I did what you recommended
Downloaded DJI assistant 2 on my mac.
Refresh the software,calibrated the camera and voila it's working now[emoji16]
Thanks again Motley
Cheers

Reactions: groovyk and migbur
Hello everyone. Received my Mavic a few weeks ago and today I noticed some focusing issues. It didn't do this before this latest firmware update and I was worried something was wrong. I found this forum and I read about the reset and it has fixed my issue, although I found that after a 2nd test of video and pics I had to reset again. So far resetting the camera settings is the only way to make sure (for me) that the video and pics will be always in focus.

Keep in mind that you will have to keep focusing as the shot changes (going from on the ground to in the air is likely to change). I am not saying there is not an issue as I am having an issue myself but my issue is more that I cannot get anything to focus in the lower right of the image, even though other parts of the image are in focus. I think the new DJI Go 4 updated added an auto-focus where the Mavic will focus automatically as the shot changes but not sure how well that works as I have heard differing opinions.
do you haver the plastic
gimbal/ camera cover on? sometimes they are defect or scratched so no focus. some after market ones when you look through looks like what a flyy or spider will see so it cant focus

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissapeterss