DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Overloaded Gimbal issue : need someone to repair .

Jamil Jeru

Reactions
Good day Pilots.
Recently flew my mavic at a friends wedding, got some great footage BTW, had no issue until i next powered on.
Kept getting gimbal motor overloaded warning. Gimbal does not calibrate up and down on startup only side to side. I tried suggestions in the forums and even contacted DJI still awaiting an email as to where to send for repair.
My issue is i live in Trinidad in the Caribbean.
I don't mind shipping to the US once i can get my Mavic back in the shortest time possible.
Any suggestions welcomed please.

Thank you for the mention @Cyberpower678
[
QUOTE="Jamil Jeru, post: 219052, member: 5501"]I don't mind shipping to the US once i can get my Mavic back in the shortest time possible.[/QUOTE]

I can get your drone done in a few days.

Reactions: Doyleh13
Good day Pilots.
Recently flew my mavic at a friends wedding, got some great footage BTW, had no issue until i next powered on.
Kept getting gimbal motor overloaded warning. Gimbal does not calibrate up and down on startup only side to side. I tried suggestions in the forums and even contacted DJI still awaiting an email as to where to send for repair.
My issue is i live in Trinidad in the Caribbean.
I don't mind shipping to the US once i can get my Mavic back in the shortest time possible.
Any suggestions welcomed please.

@hunch also does drone repair.

Reactions: hunch
Have the same problem. I don't dare to replace the flat ribbon cable myself.

Is there anyone who can repair this problem in Singapore?

Thanks! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes