DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano

If you have images with no distinct differences (I.e. blue sky, no clouds) it's hard (or impossible) for the program to stitch the frames together.
Hence the blank spot(s).

Adjust the recognition parameters and try again:
Quality of detection: High
Number of control points: 200 (default 100)
Awesome, that fixed it! I've always used automatic before using Litchi without a problem. Good to know, thanks!

Reactions: Keule
If you have images with no distinct differences (I.e. blue sky, no clouds) it's hard (or impossible) for the program to stitch the frames together.
Hence the blank spot(s).

Adjust the recognition parameters and try again:
Quality of detection: High
Number of control points: 200 (default 100)

I noticed you are using IOS 11.1.2 is this working ok, as I have been asked to upgrade my mini iPad 4 just a bit nervous about new upgrades ;-)

I just took a flight after the update and used pano. Flew great and no issues. Where do I find the pano shots? I was looking in my photos and nothing? I’m a little slow after all that turkey lol.

I just took a flight after the update and used pano. Flew great and no issues. Where do I find the pano shots? I was looking in my photos and nothing? I’m a little slow after all that turkey lol.
I found this video very useful ...

My DJI Go 4.1.18, although installed since the last weekend, today updated automatically again, to the same version. Now the Pano option is showing up. Go figure...

My DJI Go 4.1.18, although installed since the last weekend, today updated automatically again, to the same version. Now the Pano option is showing up. Go figure...
Indeed ... strange. Was OK with the version from several days ago, once v01.04.0100 MP firmware installed a couple of days ago.
Not noticed any difference with today's micro-update of DJI Go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones