DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pay attention when you press the on/off button...

s2seyecle

Reactions
Because I wasn't paying attention to my Pocket settings I missed some of my grandson's court time (basketball). When the Pocket is on, a quick click of the on/off button will switch between video and photo (single shot). I would stop the recording when play stopped, then start again when play restarted. I must have inadvertently clicked the wrong button and managed to take a photo of my shoe :) and didn't get about 3 minutes of play.

As such, I'm advising you all to fiddle with this minimally documented "feature." It is mentioned in one of the tutorial videos on the DJI site, but I didn't see it anywhere in the manual. While it's nice to be able to toggle between video and stills, (rather than digging through the menu), if you don't pay attention to the setting (and the image in the upper left corner) you may not get the intended result...

Because I wasn't paying attention to my Pocket settings I missed some of my grandson's court time (basketball). When the Pocket is on, a quick click of the on/off button will switch between video and photo (single shot). I would stop the recording when play stopped, then start again when play restarted. I must have inadvertently clicked the wrong button and managed to take a photo of my shoe :) and didn't get about 3 minutes of play.

As such, I'm advising you all to fiddle with this minimally documented "feature." It is mentioned in one of the tutorial videos on the DJI site, but I didn't see it anywhere in the manual. While it's nice to be able to toggle between video and stills, (rather than digging through the menu), if you don't pay attention to the setting (and the image in the upper left corner) you may not get the intended result...

Well. That’s just a bit silly isn’t it?

But it flashes up and fills the admittedly small screen that the modes been changed ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial