DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PGY Tech Mavic 2 Carrying Case

Jackie Leung

Reactions
Mine just arrived, and perfectly fits all the things that Fly More Kit includes!

Attachments

• IMG_20180907_140404.jpg
    IMG_20180907_140404.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20180907_140040.jpg
    IMG_20180907_140040.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 225
Reactions: drehundred
Looks fairly neat. Probably better than trying to squeeze everything into the old ones due to the thicker batteries!

I really like that case. Looks to be light-weight and rather small. Is there a place to store your iPad Mini 4? -RJ

This case looks pretty awesome. I am trying to buy it but I only see sellers from China. I hate buying from a china-based seller because it takes a month to arrive given the slow shipping and customs delays.

Is there a US reseller for these?

This case looks pretty awesome. I am trying to buy it but I only see sellers from China. I hate buying from a china-based seller because it takes a month to arrive given the slow shipping and customs delays.

Is there a US reseller for these?

Too bad no US sellers yet. But you know all DJI drones and all accessories all come from China.

Some of those ebay sellers from China partner up with some US sellers and ship things to them to have on hand. You know buying from directly from them in China is cheap, though it takes long for you to receive it.

If there was a US seller, I am sure he may have to sell it more expensive. be realistic and imagine how much such a huge thing would cost him to ship to you. Then ebay fees on him. Then imagine at the end of the year when he has to file taxes on those goods. Then also imagine that he is selling the product to make a gain. How much gain do you think he may even make? Zero. So not worth it to have a US seller.

Selling on ebay is not easy for some US sellers. That is why, I just buy from China and sit and relax. Your product will finally show up. Since there is no other way. Except you want to buy US made products which have to be more expensive most of the time.

Too bad no US sellers yet. But you know all DJI drones and all accessories all come from China.

Some of those ebay sellers from China partner up with some US sellers and ship things to them to have on hand. You know buying from directly from them in China is cheap, though it takes long for you to receive it.

If there was a US seller, I am sure he may have to sell it more expensive. be realistic and imagine how much such a huge thing would cost him to ship to you. Then ebay fees on him. Then imagine at the end of the year when he has to file taxes on those goods. Then also imagine that he is selling the product to make a gain. How much gain do you think he may even make? Zero. So not worth it to have a US seller.

Selling on ebay is not easy for some US sellers. That is why, I just buy from China and sit and relax. Your product will finally show up. Since there is no other way. Except you want to buy US made products which have to be more expensive most of the time.

I'm not a moron. Of course I know the product comes from China. It's made in Shenzhen. Did you know that? I've been to Shenzhen. Did you know they even have a Four Seasons hotel there.

My issue is purely shipping speed. I want something within a week.

Also your comment on price is ********. The Chinese vendors are selling this for $56 a piece. That is same as what US retail would be. If you look at the same case for the Mavic Air, the US and Chinese prices are roughly the same, only the shipping speed is different.

Your comment that it is not worth it to have a US seller is one of the most ignorant and dumb things I have ever read. Distribution is absolutely critical for sales. Chinese companies invest a ton of money in western distribution. This case will be available from B&H Photo and Amazon prime soon enough.

However, since there is no near term alternative I ordered it off eBay from a Chinese source.

Last edited:
If you left the charging stuff out, woul a 4th and 5th battery fit in their place and still carry a iPad mini?

These videos may be helpful. I’m not sure there is enough depth but it depends on relative depth of battery vs. charger.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661