DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PGYtech variable nd filters - good?

MaverickMavicMark

Reactions

I'm klutzy changing filters and hoping quality of these ok.

It's a toss up. quality aside you still have to set it properly before start up or you are working against the gimbal. I like having it with me but I have the regular filters too. You do get an infinite number of settings but being able to turn 360 degrees and rotate the gimbal 90 or more and having changing sky conditions ..well it's hardly one size fits all anyway.
The one thing I do like is the red color..it makes it very easy to line up and slap on the gimbal guard.

Just received a PGYTECH and can't figure out how to install. I twisted and pulled off the stock outer frame, the magnet on the PGYTECH have no ferrous metal to attach to. (?)

Just received a PGYTECH and can't figure out how to install. I twisted and pulled off the stock outer frame, the magnet on the PGYTECH have no ferrous metal to attach to. (?)

I don't have the filter but I clicked on the link above and the website shows to press the filter and twist just like the regular filter.

I see that the filters for the Osmo pocket 1 and 2 have a magnet to attach but the MA2 filters press and twist.

Maybe you received the wrong one? ?

Couple of friends have these and are pretty happy with them. It’s cheaper than buying one in every type that’s for sure. I think the price is pretty on point and PGYTech has great reviews from the YouTube drone people.

I've got one and I like it. Some say it's cheap but I'm impressed with the quality. It comes nicely packaged, good snug fit (it does twist on just like the factory guard) and it does what it's suppose to do.
No complaints here !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki