DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone Mount

MMFlyer

Reactions
I just got the Samsung Galaxy S10 plus phone, and I hate taking off the case every time I have to put it in the mavic mini controller. Is there any solution like a phone mount that you guys can recommend

While I don't have my MM yet, but your post made me think I was going to have the same problem. I went out and found someone recommending the PolarPro MVC-SPRK-PMNT and the O'Woda Micro USB to xxx Data Cable 90 Degree Right Angel OTG Cord. xxx could be lightning or micro usb. Again, since I'm not technically a Mavic Pilot yet, I put this out to the forum, like you, for comments or other recommendations.

While I don't have my MM yet, but your post made me think I was going to have the same problem. I went out and found someone recommending the PolarPro MVC-SPRK-PMNT and the O'Woda Micro USB to xxx Data Cable 90 Degree Right Angel OTG Cord. xxx could be lightning or micro usb. Again, since I'm not technically a Mavic Pilot yet, I put this out to the forum, like you, for comments or other recommendations.

I had one of these mounts with a previous Dji drone.Well made and works well but it did scratch the controller a lot.I don’t like anything scuffed or scratched (OCD ?) so not for me anymore.

Reactions: scooot
I had an older iPhone laying around and used that. I then upgraded for an Amazon Fire 8 HD, since they were on sale cheap, and that works great. Might check with your friends for an old phone without service that can be used.If you really want to use your new phone, check out the many tablet mounts on Amazon. You phone may fit one.

I had an older iPhone laying around and used that. I then upgraded for an Amazon Fire 8 HD, since they were on sale cheap, and that works great. Might check with your friends for an old phone without service that can be used.If you really want to use your new phone, check out the many tablet mounts on Amazon. You phone may fit one.
Your Amazon Fire 8 HD works with the MM? I know it requires sideloading, as I use one with my Mavic Air.

Thanks for reply. Yep, the Fire 8 HD works well with MA and good price point.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2