DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Check In from HAWAII

FLYIN HI

Reactions
Aloha from the 808 STATE. Got my Mavic about 2 months ago and been flyin pretty much every chance I can, including my lunch breaks. Can't beat the portability of this quad! I take it everywhere with me, just in case an opportunity arrives where the Mavic would be the perfect apparatus to capture that special event. What can I say, I am BLESSED to be living on a beautiful rock ( Maui ) and what a better way to capture its beauty, but with the MAVIC PRO.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Aloha from the 808 STATE. Got my Mavic about 2 months ago and been flyin pretty much every chance I can, including my lunch breaks. Can't beat the portability of this quad! I take it everywhere with me, just in case an opportunity arrives where the Mavic would be the perfect apparatus to capture that special event. What can I say, I am BLESSED to be living on a beautiful rock ( Maui ) and what a better way to capture its beauty, but with the MAVIC PRO.
Howdy from Wyoming FLYIN HI, welcome to the community, lots of fine people and good information here.

so lucky. i'd love to live in hawaii... went to Oahu last year... wish i had a drone with me when i went.... planning on going back next year though

Reactions: cplmac

Aloha brotha...welcome to the forum. I'm actually headed to Maui next Weds for a family vacay. Been looking forward to this trip since I got the Mavic...lol. Any last minute recommendations as to where to get some awesome footage? Gonna try and fly on the Road to Hana for sure and Haleakala crater but not sure I can fly up at the crater though (I think thats a national park?). I guess my only concern is just running into someone who's a drone hater.

Sorry Regdawg, I didn't respond earlier. Was off island attending nieces graduation, another legal drug dealer on our streets ( my niece, pharmacist ,lol)
Anyways, Hana would be an awesome flight. Just be aware of your surroundings. Watch your height, want to clear trees and vegetation around you. A lot of waterfalls to film, if the rivers are flowing. Haleakala would be another place to capture some awesome footage, but unfortunately it is a national park. Lahaina would be another area to discover, some killer sunsets. Have fun and be safe.

Hello from Shakopee, Minnesota! The company I work for just purchased a Mavic for me to capture video for them. I got my Remote Pilot certificate back in October 2016 and learned to fly on the Phantom 4. If you can weather the Minnesota cold the summers are beautiful! :)

Sorry Regdawg, I didn't respond earlier. Was off island attending nieces graduation, another legal drug dealer on our streets ( my niece, pharmacist ,lol)
Anyways, Hana would be an awesome flight. Just be aware of your surroundings. Watch your height, want to clear trees and vegetation around you. A lot of waterfalls to film, if the rivers are flowing. Haleakala would be another place to capture some awesome footage, but unfortunately it is a national park. Lahaina would be another area to discover, some killer sunsets. Have fun and be safe.

Hey man...is there a place to buy a charger on Maui for the Mavic? I'm having an issue with my charger. I just got here yesterday and a little frustrated right now.

Store name is Macnet, sells apple products. What part of the island are you staying? Might want to call them before hand, just in case they don't have them. Wouldn't want you wasting your time driving there for nothing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78