DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot in training.

Desert-Flyer

Reactions
Hello Everybody,

Chris here from Reno,Nevada. Really hoping to get myself a Mavic Pro in the very near future.
Only wish I could find a local pilot to help give me some guidance and pointers. Learning just isn't the same via the internet.

I have flown a couple r/c planes back in the day. But Im sure a Drone will be a very different experience. My true wish in life would to become a Helicopter pilot so I could have the freedom to take off and land pretty much where I want. But in the mean time I will have to make do with being able to have that freedom, but through the on-board camera of a drone.

If anyone wants to send me tips and tricks or maybe a good insrtuctional website or 2 that would be welcomed as well.

Hope to be posting videos and pictures of my own very soon.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

If anyone wants to send me tips and tricks or maybe a good insrtuctional website or 2 that would be welcomed as well
Here are some items you might find useful:

Reactions: Desert-Flyer
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Just wanted to post an update:

Saturday I had Fedex stop by and drop off a box. Inside was my new Mavic and the "Fly More Kit".
Spent a bit of the day charging up batteries and registering the craft with DJI Refresh. Also spent my $ 5.00 on the FAA site. So now im just sitting here doing updates and waiting for the temperature outside to warm up a bit.

Also did some research and found a local R/C Club that allows "Drones" at their flying field. So there will be no question about me flying in a legal area.

Hope to have a few videos posted soon.

002.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman