DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pimped My Batteries....

Anthony

Reactions
Put some pre cut carbon effect vinyl on my batteries today ....

4ee2a291cfa8ba93163dee98147ec9fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Nice, they look well done. Protects them from scratches too. I would pull my hair out trying to get everything aligned, but yours look perfect! Was it pretty easy to apply?

Nice, they look well done. Protects them from scratches too. I would pull my hair out trying to get everything aligned, but yours look perfect! Was it pretty easy to apply?
Very easy to apply yes..

These are the Ebay ones ... I warmed them up with a hairdryer a bit once they were installed

Did you purchase it from Perltrading? I ask because I ordered a set and they "shipped" it out but USPS doesn't show it picked up yet. This seems to be the story of my life with this Mavic. Shipping delays galore. How long did it take to receive your vinyl?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Did you purchase it from Perltrading? I ask because I ordered a set and they "shipped" it out but USPS doesn't show it picked up yet. This seems to be the story of my life with this Mavic. Shipping delays galore. How long did it take to receive your vinyl?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi this is a link to the seller

Look at this on eBay Carbon Fiber Skin Sticker Decal For DJI MAVIC Battery REMOTE gradient | eBay

Only took a few days to arrive.

Do the skins look like they might start peeling off after a while or from temperature changes such as the cold?

I think that is possible yes however as these were quite cheap I was thinking if that happens was going to remove and reapply with the appropriate adhesive to prevent it from happening.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke