DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum props available from DJI website now

I can't stand ordering small stuff like this from DJI. Even for something like props they ship it via Fedex to me with a signature required. Such a pain. I'll wait for Amazon or someone else to carry them.
FWIW, I pre-ordered these a couple weeks ago from Ritz Camera. They're an authorized DJI seller, so should be authentic, they're charging $9.99, and there are coupons floating around for free 2 day shipping. I don't know when they'll get them in, but a lot of these things are drop-shipped from central warehouses, so I assume it'll be about as fast as any other reseller.

Thanks for that heads up about Ritz Camera. I just preordered 4 sets there. You can click Amazon payment for checkout meaning I could use my Amazon store card for 5% off! Awesome - hope they come soon.

Last edited:
Put an order in for 4 sets. I guess me taking a dump on DJI sales about launching a product on midnight in a time zone is poor marketing if it sells out in an hour, helped them to put more stock in for us east coasters to get in on them. :D

I ordered from DJI. If flight performance is the same with a quieter sound then I'll be happy. I'm also hoping that the props are built to same specs/endurance level of the originals. Sometimes getting too fancy can result in a ruined aircraft. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

I ordered a set of 4 on the 27th when they were first released. PayPal was charged with in a minute but it still hasn't shipped yet.

Received mine yesterday late, late afternoon....and of course had plans that could not be "altered"...will try them out when I get home this evening...was too late to attempt to fly yesterday.......they were delivered here to So Cal...just in case your wondering what area they have shipped to..

I too got the email from DJI this morning and ordered my gold tip props, from DJI, the platinum ones are still out of stock.

If you noticed at the bottom of the DJI store listing it states that ...

"This product is manufactured by SZ DJI Baiwang Technology Co., Ltd. affiliated with DJI Group"

I sent and email to customer service at SZ DJI Baiwang Technology Co about a month ago, when all the props where showing up on eBay and ask it they were the official DJI props, and was Baiwang Tech send out official props to 3rd party sellers, and received a reply from Baiwang customer service just stating that "I should wait until the props are available on the DJI store before I buy them". No other information as to if the props I was seeing were official DJI props or not. But my guess is that they were not. Baiwang Tech did not elaborate.

So I waited until I got my notice from DJI today and bought a set.

SO WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST IS IT $10 A PAIR OR $10 EACH, WHEN I ENTER THE QUANTITY ON DJI'S WEBSITE TO ADD TO THE CART IT DOUBLES THE QUANTITY & THE PRICE. $30 I AM OKAY WITH $60 I WILL WAIT.

Reactions: serpa4
Just checked, still haven't shipped, but then haven't been able to fly for the past few days, and looks like rain for the next week, so, do I care. NO.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev