DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum props available from DJI website now

mpa

Reactions
Just got a notification dji the props are avaliable to order now in case anyone was wondering!ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Last edited:
Just got a notification dji the props are avaliable to order now in case anyone was wondering!ThumbswayupThumbswayup
Yes, ordered mine right when I got the notification. Looking forward to testing them.

I too got the email from DJI this morning and ordered my gold tip props, from DJI, the platinum ones are still out of stock.

If you noticed at the bottom of the DJI store listing it states that ...

"This product is manufactured by SZ DJI Baiwang Technology Co., Ltd. affiliated with DJI Group"

I sent and email to customer service at SZ DJI Baiwang Technology Co about a month ago, when all the props where showing up on eBay and ask it they were the official DJI props, and was Baiwang Tech send out official props to 3rd party sellers, and received a reply from Baiwang customer service just stating that "I should wait until the props are available on the DJI store before I buy them". No other information as to if the props I was seeing were official DJI props or not. But my guess is that they were not. Baiwang Tech did not elaborate.

So I waited until I got my notice from DJI today and bought a set.

Reactions: fiftiesnut
How often are you guys changing your props? Are there any advantages to changing them after awhile?

I am still using the originals and I have the original pair it came with plus 6-8 other boxes. I guess I should consider myself lucky that she flies so well that there has never been a need to replace them.

By the way, I heard my first MP the other day while fishing. It was exciting hearing the blades and knowing a fellow enthusiast was in the area.

Reactions: Merlin23
I had them in my cart, had to update Paypal account, went to buy them.... and got the “this item is out of stock” message!!!!! DOH!!!!!!

Reactions: HTOstatus
Guess they wanted folks on the west coast to get them first. 12:30 AM EDT... 9:30 PDT... :-(

Given the shipping costs I think it's funny some folks were criticizing the inflated prices on Amazon.
Oh well, it was a non-issue by the time I checked mail this morning.

Reactions: PiAir
SUre.. they hate the East :)
No kidding. I was waiting to order these and they launch them midnight. No problem with that but keep them ******* available until people have a chance to order them and don’t run out while people are still sleeping. That’s just poor marketing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa