DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum props available from DJI website now

I don't sleep well at night. Guess I'm lucky. Checked my email about 1:30am and ordered one set of 4. They probably aren't worth the hipe but they look pretty cool anyway.

Every time I see the email I go try and order and OUT OF STOCK. I'll wait till either Best Buy gets them or they are PRIME on Amazon.

In the meantime, are there any reviews out yet? Interested to see how much more quieter and battery time it provides with the mavic pro.

5facbbd06c93537e8874d28e35cce0ce.jpg
So close yet so far. [emoji1433]

I was keen to buy some, but the delivery cost is higher than the actual set of props! Been on Amazon UK and they are advertised, by DJI, as available in October, with free delivery. Not that desperate for them so will wait for Amazon and official stock.

Received the email on the east coast this morning and bought them. Checked 2 hours later, they still show them in stock

I ordered 10 sets last night when I got the new email that they were available, I had first gotten an email the night before last and went on in the morning and they were already sold out but I got the new mail several hours later (around midnight) that they had stock again, so I grabbed them for myself and 2 other buddies so we didn’t have to pay for shipping because of their free shipping deal if you purchase $100 or more

Cool! I got the email as most of you did, but like many by the time I got it they were already showing "out of stock."
Somehow, they are now back in stock and they let me place an order. Thumbswayup

In my case, I got 3 pairs. One full set and a spare. I already have a full set of spares of the original props, plus the set on the Mavic now... so, perhaps at some point down the road I'm doing a mix-n-match test. :D (I actually think it would work fine... the motors don't know what is attached to them, they will just adjust RPM until the drone is in whatever position it's supposed to be in.)

I can't stand ordering small stuff like this from DJI. Even for something like props they ship it via Fedex to me with a signature required. Such a pain. I'll wait for Amazon or someone else to carry them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead