DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please somebody help me for a scream and throw this MAVIC in the garbage!!

This is NOT the place to use that kind of language. Please be more professional or dump this great hobby.
What profanity did he say? Is p**s, the culprit? If I said he he should RTFM and understand it, did I say a profanity. ALL technical people know what this stands for, so in their minds, when they get to the F, they think "the F word". Hey, I guess some people pretends it means "fine"! Never mind.

SERIOUS, read the the directions, a monkey should be able to understand it with a technical job. A description of where it's going wrong would be nice, but maybe it isn't working right. If you were so anxious to fly why not use the remote?

Just adding in that you should consider sticking with the RC: unless you broke it.

I have never flown my MP with my phone, but I did pilot my Spark with it. Not a fun experience at all and that was only because I accidentally picked up my MP controller vs. the Spark one. They look too darn similar.

Good luck and hopefully you get everything working!

Can someone please help me get this Mavic and controller working on my Wi-Fi and on my iPhone I'm about to pull my freaking hair out I swear to God I've been on this all freaking day today and yesterday… This shouldn't be so freaking hard please somebody help me… I've already watched YouTube videos out the ***!! Excuse my language but I'm really pissed off right now it's almost getting dark and I haven't even had a chance to fly this thing!!!
Inhale........exhale.......repeat, it would go a long way. I can tell you with great certainty that with lack of patience, you won't have to worry about throwing your Mavic in the trash because you will crash it or lose it while flying.

Well thank you for the offer to help… I'm not really sure which words that you found that offensive b myAT&T she apologies and secondly I I this need your approval to take up th... if I sound a little irritated right now is because I have read over and over again where the moderators are the ones that are I guess they big head when I think you're important which they are not read the manual and as with many manuals provided by DJI they do not hardy tell to anyrthing I also watch the videos on YouTube and f furthermore this is probably my fourth drown it a about mecrashing on its maiden ...flight was uncalled for but if it makes you feel better go ahead it doesn't bother meOK now you just come out of the basement and go give your mommy and daddy a kiss before you go to bed sure hardly anything in there at all… I don't know what you do for a living but I would bet what I do is probably more technical than what you do and third and apologize that I wasn't able to answer back to to you right away but some of us don't live at home with her mom and dad and have a living and we work long hours and we don't have time just to get back on here every day and spend the whole Night discussing our toys… And thirdly I'm not on here trying to win any grammar, Acacian I really don't care if my spelling or grammar is great as long as people understand what I was trying to say this is the last morning *** comment made… And it's not only me that I've noticed comments being made to I'm noticing a lot of these moderators make smart *** comments to a lot of people because I guess that being a moderator makes them feel extremely smart where they can talk down to people now there may be some profanity in this post I don't really see that there was any profanity in the first one anyway guys thank you for your help it's been a pleasure and for whatever moderator need to do if you can just take me off your list and delete my account please… Have a nice day Fellas
Really. Seriously. Wow. Paragraphs anyone.

Reactions: Flycaster
The F is normally profane in RTFM. PLEASE watch the language. Think of the children! LOL;-),

While I do agree that is what most of us think... I came from the business world with old-timers. They used to stress that it is really "read the fine manual"

Inhale........exhale.......repeat, it would go a long way. I can tell you with great certainty that with lack of patience, you won't have to worry about throwing your Mavic in the trash because you will crash it or lose it while flying.
There is a lot of truth in what you said. If you're not patient, methodical, and don't approach new situations with appropriate caution, you've got a crash coming to teach you a lesson! These things are getting so good you can approach it in a haphazard careless manner, get away with it, and get lulled into a false sense of security. Then they'll crash! LOL. Crashes are a little easier than one might think, but if you've really done you're homework, and practiced cautiously at first, then these things can also be unbelievably reliable. With crashes and "run - aways" things that will hardly ever happen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky