DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Plugging in your lighting cable

Playthru

Reactions
I have a I phone and the way you have to plug in the lighting controller in a semi fixed point is something I do not like.
I would it rather it hang loose in the controller because I feel I have more control
of inserting into the I phone and won’t damage it.
Am I the only one who feels this way?

Are you referring to using the small cable on the left side of the remote controller? If so, you could remove that cable and connect your iPhone via a Lightning cable connected to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller.

Okay, thanks but I am going to use the same setup but just remove the little box so the cable is free standing.

Reactions: skychatham
Hi I have been using a Samsung A5 s7 with a USB c socket.
I believe that putting in the controller regularly has damaged the socket...have had to replace nearly brand new phone. With the replacement I have taken out the black rectangle which tends to put a strain on the socket when putting in and out in my view.

I am going to use the same setup but just remove the little box so the cable is free
I did the same thing when I used to use that small cable. The little boxy inserts are a pain :(

That’s it exactly and I feel if I just release it from the box and let it free wheel there will be much less chance of damage

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrews297