DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar pro filters

unnecessarily expensive polar pro filters, probably costs them 4/5 dollars from china then they pass them on to you, the owner get richer

unnecessarily expensive polar pro filters, probably costs them 4/5 dollars from china then they pass them on to you, the owner get richer

No coment

Well, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT that your Mavic comes from china too?...it costs dji say.... 400 $... and you payed more that twice... wake up!

Reactions: marg2
Our filters are more expensive because they use Optical Crown Glass, A proprietary coating method which prevents scratching, and a process that ensure all filters will not cause color shift. All of these reasons are why our filters are more expensive than the others. Our Customer service is also pretty good too :)
Let me know if you want to get into the glass specifications and coating processes a little more, I would be happy to!
-Jeff from PolarPro

P.S. your $5/unit estimate is way off

Reactions: marg2 and Gp™
Our filters are more expensive because they use Optical Crown Glass, A proprietary coating method which prevents scratching, and a process that ensure all filters will not cause color shift. All of these reasons are why our filters are more expensive than the others. Our Customer service is also pretty good too :)
Let me know if you want to get into the glass specifications and coating processes a little more, I would be happy to!
-Jeff from PolarPro

P.S. your $5/unit estimate is way off

Plus the greatest customers service

Reactions: Gp™
How could i Ask more from PolarPro? I bought the older version, not directly from PolarPro but from a dealer in France [emoji632]. Send an email to PolarPro CS, and 20 Minutes later had a deal... payed the difference concerning the cinema series, free shipping, and no need to send back the older lenses. Want more????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom