DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar pro

Viciam

Reactions
Hi Polar Pro,

I recently ordered polar pro cinematic series 6 pack filters which arrived yesterday. I haven't had the chance to fly them but I was having a look at them and noticed there seems to be a tarnish mark on the nd8 filter. It's not dust or a finger print as I tried to use the soft cleaning cloth that comes with the filters to clean it. Its a smudge that's built into the lens. All the other filters are okay.

What can I do?

Thank you

@PolarPro

I just ordered some polar pro lenses as well. 1/2 the reason I did was people here talking about there great / excellent customer service as well as the quality of them. Have you contacted them? One of there reps / part owner post here (or so I've been lead to believe) and may see this but call them if you haven't. Let us (me) know what they say as I'm intreasted.

Hello, yes I just messaged them on FB. I'm sure they'll swap the nd8 filter as its the only one with the blemish and is probably a manufacturing defect that somehow got through quity control. Hope they can send out a new nd8 asap. Will keep u updated on the outcome :)

I just ordered some polar pro lenses as well. 1/2 the reason I did was people here talking about there great / excellent customer service as well as the quality of them. Have you contacted them? One of there reps / part owner post here (or so I've been lead to believe) and may see this but call them if you haven't. Let us (me) know what they say as I'm intreasted.

Hello, so I've been in touch with polarpro on Facebook. Oliver the rep I spoke with was very helpful. He said send a photograph of the blemish and purchase proof which I did and he arranged for a new nd8 filter to be sent out to me, which is fantastic. Very happy. Will update upon delivery of the new nd8 filter.

Reactions: Tim32581
Polar Pro took care of me with a similar issue as well. Great customer service for sure. I use their products on several cameras and they work great!

Reactions: Viciam

Good to know there decent to work with. As my set came with a small nic on the nd 8 on the very edge of the glass. Waiting tell I use it as I think it my not be a issue as it's at the very edge.
It's on the middle left hard to see in pictures lot easier to see in person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viciam