DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

polarpro cinema series, or rt taco?

I wish it was that easy but you also get hit with a customs VAT charge and post office "management" fee on top! almost end up paying double, it's ludicrous!
I don't think its that much, we ship a lot of orders daily to the UK and have not heard of any prohibitive costs from ordering direct from us.
-Jeff

Another satisfied PolarPro customer here. :)

They kindly agreed to update the original ones I had previously bought to the Cinema series with just a small fee for the swap.

Since I live in Portugal, they even told me to keep the old ones as it wouldn't be practical to send them back. First class costumer support, I must say.

Didn't have the chance to use the new ones yet but on recent trip I used the original ones extensively and, apart from the pain of having to remove them from the gimbal for each initialization, I was very satisfied with the results (...stay tuned for some great footage from Madeira, Portugal...)

MK

Another satisfied PolarPro customer here. :)

They kindly agreed to update the original ones I had previously bought to the Cinema series with just a small fee for the swap.

Since I live in Portugal, they even told me to keep the old ones as it wouldn't be practical to send them back. First class costumer support, I must say.

Didn't have the chance to use the new ones yet but on recent trip I used the original ones extensively and, apart from the pain of having to remove them from the gimbal for each initialization, I was very satisfied with the results (...stay tuned for some great footage from Madeira, Portugal...)

MK

Same over here. Very happy with my PolarPro filters, latest edition.
They do make a big difference in video quality and work flawless with the Mavic.

Use PolarPros also on my P4 with excellent results.

Their service is also outstanding and all products I bought from them are worth every cent.

Unfortunately PolarPro is out of stock, but Taco-RC (at least on Amazon) doesn't ship to Canada. Anybody know how to get a hold of these?

Unfortunately PolarPro is out of stock, but Taco-RC (at least on Amazon) doesn't ship to Canada. Anybody know how to get a hold of these?
If you need them to ship today, our standard Mavic 6-Packs are in stock.
Otherwise the CS 6-Packs ship Feb 22

-Jeff

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet