DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Posting videos on forum problem

steveturner64

Reactions
Hello hope someone can help. I’ve been trying to post a video link from my YouTube channel but I keep
getting this message. I’m not currently a premium pilot member so is this the case?

Thanks
IMG_0803.jpeg

Just copy the link from your YouTube video and paste it in your post.

This is just an example
What an absolutely wonderful film you made here! It is plain to see, lots of hours, lots of hard work, and sweat. I am a Floridian (Miami) and have never seen or heard of this amazing place, and I thank you for that. I did not envy you going through those hot and humid days filming, but I certainly am glad that you have so we can all enjoy it. Wonderful work suitable for a museum show or a primary grade class at the very least. Very professionally done.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Ty Pilot
What an absolutely wonderful film you made here! It is plain to see, lots of hours, lots of hard work, and sweat. I am a Floridian (Miami) and have never seen or heard of this amazing place, and I thank you for that. I did not envy you going through those hot and humid days filming, but I certainly am glad that you have so we can all enjoy it. Wonderful work suitable for a museum show or a primary grade class at the very least. Very professionally done.

Dale
Miami
Dale,

That video was made by another member of our forums. He is a very talented individual and a great spokesperson for safe and lawful drone (and other RC aviation) flight. You all know him as @Ty Pilot.

I’ll be back to my winter home in Florida sometime in October. I’ll be following the flying Holsteins (aka Canadian Geese).

I wish my video editing and story board talents were even a tenth of what Ty’s are.

• Love
Reactions: Ty Pilot

Dale
Miami
I completely agree an incredible piece of work, inspiring.

Dale,

That video was made by another member of our forums. He is a very talented individual and a great spokesperson for safe and lawful drone (and other RC aviation) flight. You all know him as @Ty Pilot.

I’ll be back to my winter home in Florida sometime in October. I’ll be following the flying Holsteins (aka Canadian Geese).

I wish my video editing and story board talents were even a tenth of what Ty’s are.
Thanks Doom, that location is one of my favorites, when I want to just get away from it all. I still go there (and others like it), several times a year,

When you get to Florida, shoot me a PM, maybe we can meet up again.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini