DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Anybody know what "Preparing for Shipment" means? This is via Amazon/Koozam. Does this mean they have the Mavics and are actually packaging the product and mailing it or awaiting product from DJI? I have emailed them a few days ago with no response.
Means nothing. That was the status I had on my Amazon order seconds after I placed my order. And it didn't ship until 3 weeks after.

Means nothing. That was the status I had on my Amazon order seconds after I placed my order. And it didn't ship until 3 weeks after.
Yep, on Amazon or Apple or BB or anywhere else 'processed' or 'preparing for shipping' or most any other status means exactly nothing, the only meaningful status is 'shipped' (along with a tracking number.)

Reactions: Hampton Roads Drone
I just had a chat with Daniel of Amazon UK who tells me that I am definitely likely to receive my Fly More combo on 4th November having only ordered it on Saturday 22nd.

I REALLY want to believe you Daniel but something's stopping me.. :)
So what is a "definitely likely" - is that the same as a "definitely maybe"

It ships with two props mounted, two unmounted,, plus two spare. All three cables are in the box.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkneo
Congrats. Ordered mine in Oct 4. It went from Nov 1st to nov 15th last week. Today it says Dec 1st!!!!!

Ordered it on amazon prime given I had a bunch of unused gift cards.

Could it really take that long?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus