DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

TopQuark

Reactions
Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.

Last edited:
Put me down for an "Amazon (DJI)" order, 9/27 at 1:50 PM Eastern.

FWIW I contacted them through Amazon, they said that they would start shipping them on October 17th. Not sure if that's specifically Amazon orders or what. They didn't respond to my question on whether the "18th - 26th" delivery date on the order was accurate, just that it's "first come, first serve".

Last edited:
Put me down for an "Amazon (DJI)" order, 9/27 at 1:50 PM Eastern.

FWIW I contacted them through Amazon, they said that they would start shipping them on October 17th. Not sure if that's specifically Amazon orders or what. They didn't respond to my question on whether the "18th - 26th" delivery date on the order was accurate, just that it's "first come, first serve".

You're in. Done.

Reactions: Golfez
I'm a ways back... That's ok I better have it the beginning of Nov or else I cancel and get it from the Apple Store

Reactions: greymonkey
Downunder Riseabove (Sydney AUS) 27th Sept 09:45

I had the mods delete my other thread, this should be the only shipping thread. Great work TopQuark

Reactions: TopQuark
Ordered mine on October 3rd via Amazon

While this thread is fun I am looking forward to the posts after people receive them, including:-
  • What is a CSC?
  • It flew away
  • Can I fly it over an airport
  • I crashed it in to my garage door
;-)

DJI Customer Service responded to my email and said that the first batch is set to ship on October 15th. Since I placed my order later (Oct. 5th), I should expect mine to ship "early to mid November". I understand that they had pretty high demand and are probably trying to catch up; however, it's pretty frustrating that the site still had an estimated ship date of mid-October when I placed my order. Don't charge my card for thousands of dollars and then push the delivery date back a month, that's just bad business. I guess I will just have to wait and see if an authorized retailer gets them in first and I'll just cancel the pre-order.

Reactions: puravidastyles
Ordered from DJI's Amazon Storefront (not 3rd party), Sep 27, 12:20 PM Eastern. Delivery date Oct 18-26

While this thread is fun I am looking forward to the posts after people receive them, including:-
  • What is a CSC?
  • It flew away
  • Can I fly it over an airport
  • I crashed it in to my garage door
;-)
Drone level: Expert

Amazon -yitamotor 9-28

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads