DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with iPhone screen after connecting to controller

SmackMan

Reactions
Has anyone run into this problem with the screen and all the highlights in red. Screen was normal first time I used it but later it changed to the pic below. I have gone thru all the setting with no luck. I have connected my iPad to it with the same cord as the iPhone and it looks normal. Thanks
0f2007f9dfc73faabe0192ba47b0a1c5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Has anyone run into this problem with the screen and all the highlights in red. Screen was normal first time I used it but later it changed to the pic below. I have gone thru all the setting with no luck. I have connected my iPad to it with the same cord as the iPhone and it looks normal. Thanks

My guess is that you have Peak Focus Threshold set. This can be found under General Settings and by default is 0%. When set to a value it indicates which objects are in focus. Tomstechtime.com in their camera settings tutorial for the MP recommend that this value be set to 90% and this is what I use. You will probably have to be connected to the AC and RC to see this option in the App.

Yep that is what it was I was set to 90%. When I turn it to none the highlights go away. But if I set it to 70% or 80% it shows the red highlights I guess for now I will leave it on none. I'm sure I will be changing the settings when my ND filters come in. Thanks for the help

I have the same. So what was the final fix. Set it at 90
Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope