DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Promo video that I'm working on for a local park

Hey there!

All in all good work. The scenes are well chosen and I like the overall colors and the start in the fog. The music fits.

I also have a few suggestions, mainly because I encounter the same challenges:
  • Some of your flights aren’t smooth enough. Maybe you can snip out the parts where there are no hickups or maybe you can even redo them. Examples:
    • at 0:25 start a little bit later after small shake (I think it’s the acceleration)
    • at 1:08 cut one or two seconds earlier
  • People:
    • at 0:30: I’d also cut out the first two seconds and start when nearly all are waving
    • at 2:07: it’s the same movement as with the group at 0:30; Maybe try a very short hero shot (cycling around the older guy)
  • Some scenes are a bit to bright for my taste. Particularly at 1:54, because the people/faces are way too bright.

But those are all minor things. As I said in the beginning, it’s a lovely, well done video. Carry on!

Greetings
Jürgen

Great video! Enjoyed watching it including the relaxing background music. Keep up the good work!

Hey there!

All in all good work. The scenes are well chosen and I like the overall colors and the start in the fog. The music fits.

I also have a few suggestions, mainly because I encounter the same challenges:
  • Some of your flights aren’t smooth enough. Maybe you can snip out the parts where there are no hickups or maybe you can even redo them. Examples:
    • at 0:25 start a little bit later after small shake (I think it’s the acceleration)
    • at 1:08 cut one or two seconds earlier
  • People:
    • at 0:30: I’d also cut out the first two seconds and start when nearly all are waving
    • at 2:07: it’s the same movement as with the group at 0:30; Maybe try a very short hero shot (cycling around the older guy)
  • Some scenes are a bit to bright for my taste. Particularly at 1:54, because the people/faces are way too bright.

But those are all minor things. As I said in the beginning, it’s a lovely, well done video. Carry on!

Greetings
Jürgen

All valid points which I will undertake in the final cut. thanks,

Reactions: Photo-Sorko

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece