DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Prop downwash illustrated

Hum, that's a easier then taking the grill off or sticking a screw driver in there to listen to the bearings.

Rod ..

Reactions: bcfd29 and JD1964
I was just fiddling around and flew over the AC condenser to have a look. I thought it was cool that the propeller downwash caused the condenser fan to rotate.

Having fun flying...always a great idea. Do you always video in 720p? It's absolutely amazing to see the details in 4k or 1440p compared to 720p. I only have 1080p screens, but I view in 1440p and what a difference. In 720p I see the trees; in 1440p I see the leaves on the trees.
Keep having fun flying!!!

Reactions: dozzn
Do you always video in 720p?

I think I started shooting in 1080 then switched to 2.7k (Mavic Mini highest res.) Then when I upload I think YouTube is changing the resolution to something lower. I have not figured all that out yet.

When video is uploaded to YouTube in HD, it always takes a long time for them to render from SD to HD. I wait until it shows in HD before I post the link. I always post in 4k and let people pick what they can handle. Many video editing programs cannot handle 4k. Example is Microsoft Movie Maker. It can only do 1080p. Try going into YouTube now and see if it is in a higher resolution.

Reactions: JD1964
When video is uploaded to YouTube in HD, it always takes a long time for them to render from SD to HD. I wait until it shows in HD before I post the link. I always post in 4k and let people pick what they can handle. Many video editing programs cannot handle 4k. Example is Microsoft Movie Maker. It can only do 1080p. Try going into YouTube now and see if it is in a higher resolution.
Thanks, I'll check back and consider waiting for YouTube to finalize HD versions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123