DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Props shipped!!

JohnnyD913

Reactions
Well after 2 weeks or so I finally got the message from dji I’ve been waiting on!!
They shipped my new low noise props!!
Whoo whoo!!
I have the the fed ex tracking number too so it must be true!!
Looks like our waits r over comrades

Sadly, some of us are still waiting.:(
But, our comrades @ Advexure got my back.
Ordered a LNP this AM and it shipped right away!!!Thumbswayup
Can't wait to try it on my MP.:)

Last edited:
Well after 2 weeks or so I finally got the message from dji I’ve been waiting on!!
They shipped my new low noise props!!
Whoo whoo!!
I have the the fed ex tracking number too so it must be true!!
Looks like our waits r over comrades
Mine were shipped yesterday, and I received mine this morning. Look pretty cool.

Mine were shipped yesterday, and I received mine this morning. Look pretty cool.

Did you have to sign for the package? Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow & the delivery email said an adult must sign for the package. I've heard others say a signature was required but I was hoping it was just in certain states. I plan on leaving a note on my door & seeing if that will work.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Did you have to sign for the package? Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow & the delivery email said an adult must sign for the package. I've heard others say a signature was required but I was hoping it was just in certain states. I plan on leaving a note on my door & seeing if that will work.
Direct signature is required

2ff9f1c3fb6603ccab7136c2988813d2.jpg

Pretty good in an open environment.
Sounds more elegant.

Anyone test them yet?
Can u tell a difference in noise and performance?

They're not magic, so get that out of your imagination before being let down when you get them.

With a few flights in quiet environments and calm weather conditions with them already, I can say the following:

- They aren't really quieter at close distances. If you take off your drone near you, the sound level is quite similar to the standard props.
- They sound "different" than the regular props. The pitch is slightly "cleaner". Think more weedwacker sound than angry swarm of bees sound (like the regular props). It's definitely not as grating to the ear as the regular props, but it's still not really stealthy at close distances.
- They appear to be quieter at a hover at farther distances. Their sound appears to drop off at shorter distances, so as you get the MP up around 30 meters or so, they become very hard to perceive. It takes the standard props a bit more of a distance to become unnoticeable.
- I might have gotten a touch more flight time with them, but this was not in direct comparison to an identical flight with standard props. Simply upon reflection at the end of some flights, I realized that the battery use might have been stretched a bit longer. It could all be confirmation bias, so I don't put much stock into that conclusion.

All in all, was it worth the $20 (plus shipping)? Sure, why not. It's certainly not a magic bullet that will solve all your noise or flight time issues, but it never hurt to have some spare props around (my standard old ones now serve as an additional backup supply). They look slightly "cooler" with the new color scheme and design, so if you don't get them expecting your world to change, you will appreciate them for what they are.

And BTW, I performed side-by-side flights with them and another one of my MPs using the standard props, so I can confirm that the differences (even though only slight differences) are not just in my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: YorkshirePaul
Reactions: Top Hat
I ordered two pairs online from RC Geeks last Thursday, and they dropped through the mailbox in a little padded envelope next day.
What do DJI charge for shipping :eek:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny