DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quad shots

joejaxvic123

Reactions
Ever since I got my quad, I've been noticing how many TV shots are made by a quad. I'm a huge golf fan, and the Masters had some awesome footage flying low and slow over to the greens, epic shots, obvious quad shots.

Now I can recognize shots made by a quad in alot of the shows I watch, I like to point them out when I see them, it has opened up a whole new perspective.

I was watching a show aired on PBS here in Florida, you could see the shadow of a Mavic Pro on the ground in some of the shots. I kept looking for a hint at the Masters but it didn't happen.

Ever since I got my quad, I've been noticing how many TV shots are made by a quad. I'm a huge golf fan, and the Masters had some awesome footage flying low and slow over to the greens, epic shots, obvious quad shots.

Now I can recognize shots made by a quad in alot of the shows I watch, I like to point them out when I see them, it has opened up a whole new perspective.

I was watching a show aired on PBS here in Florida, you could see the shadow of a Mavic Pro on the ground in some of the shots. I kept looking for a hint at the Masters but it didn't happen.
I saw the Masters coverage and that is the first thing I told my wife. I should have volunteered for that!

Reactions: joejaxvic123

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet