DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about the Yuneec ST-16

BSauce955

Inspire or be Inspired
Approved Vendor
Reactions
Firstly, I'd like to make it clear that yes, I understand that this is a mavic forum and I was going to post on the yuneec forum but for some reason, my account has been rejected. therefore, I'm just going to see if I can get the help I need here. So I have a Yuneec ST-16 controller that I have no use for. I was just wondering if there was a way to get instagram to work with it. That way, I could just plug the micro SD card into the controller and upload directly to instagram. If not at all possible, that's also understandable as that seems to he the case with most products these days. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: BigAl07
The Android system on the ST16 is crippled as Yuneec stripped it down so it would have enough resources to be used as a ground station. Part of that is not having a working version of Play Store so any apps must be sideloaded and if they rely on Google Play functionality they will not function properly.

Reactions: BSauce955
@BSauce955 I'll look into your account over there and see if I can resolve that issue as well.

Allen

@BSauce955 check your email. You should have something from me over there now :)

The Android system on the ST16 is crippled as Yuneec stripped it down so it would have enough resources to be used as a ground station. Part of that is not having a working version of Play Store so any apps must be sideloaded and if they rely on Google Play functionality they will not function properly.
I can’t even seem to get to it on the browser either.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15