DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick Gimbal Question.

KillaMavic

Reactions
so 1 week in and I had my first very little accident.

Long story short it flipped over from around 2 feet high , but slide down the BBQ cover so no real damage apart from a scuff on the top of the Battery!!
I came to put the plastic Gimbal lock thing on and it fitted ok... but the plastic bubble cover didn't sit correctly, its as if the Camera was slightly lower than it should be???
There's nothing Snapped or damaged

Any ideas,??

Regards
Dale

The bubble cover snaps on to the frame so that should have nothing to do with your gimbal. Check the rubber bands, there should be 4 of them on the top of the gimbal to make sure they're still connected and that the plate above the gimbal is still Level.

Take a look if the gimbal didn't move out from its place.

2GfVhRR.jpg

Reactions: CC Rider
so 1 week in and I had my first very little accident.

Long story short it flipped over from around 2 feet high , but slide down the BBQ cover so no real damage apart from a scuff on the top of the Battery!!
I came to put the plastic Gimbal lock thing on and it fitted ok... but the plastic bubble cover didn't sit correctly, its as if the Camera was slightly lower than it should be???
There's nothing Snapped or damaged

Any ideas,??

Regards
Dale
Try doing a gimbal calibration and see how you fair. Or post some pictures.
Regards,
-d.

The gimbal is supposed to be below the tab in the picture.
Regards,
-d.

Now, I need to Price up the rear body as it got scratched!!.... even tho it's so small !!

Great!
Like Mr. Bunny said: The gimbal is supposed to be below the tab. So put it below the tab and you're good to go.
I would not worry about any scratches. My MP also have some.

White people problems... Fly and have fun. Don't over think the thing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78