DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Racing Edition analog reception

Same issue here. Digital reception is great, analog is clear but the range is much smaller than Fat Shark goggles. Tried both antenna's already, no difference.

Anyone having a problem with the analog reception in the racing edition goggles? I sent back a pair already with this problem. On the second pair (as well as the first) I get very bad reception with static and lines running through the screen. I have used both frequency search auto and manual. On my other video receiver the picture is solid. Very frustrating since I got these just for the analog fpv since I already have the original white goggles.
Experiencing the same problem with my 10 Day Old Goggles RE. I can not view a good analog Video Picture on my 5.8 analog FPV equip. A buddy has the exact same Goggles RE so I asked him to connect to my 5.8 Analog Equip with (HIS) Goggles- amazingly, he had no problem connecting (Picture was Clear) with his goggles. So we thought it might be the Antenna I was using, causing my goggle problem (Supplied DJI Pagoda Antenna). We put MY Antenna on HIS googles and he tried again, (Connected again with no problem -Picture Clear). After talking with DJI Support (No Help), I elected to start the Goggle (Return-Exchange) process, because I was left with no other conclusion, I HAD A DEFECTIVE GOGGLE RE !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661