DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Range question

rabidhyena

Reactions
Just wanted to clarify something. The ocusync is just about video transmission right? not control signal.
I had a mavic mini 1 for about 2 weeks before sending it back because the signal was terrible and I rarely got past 100m.
I reverted back to my mavic pro 1 but did really like the portability of the mini.
Does this new one improve this situation? or is it just going to be the same controller range and only have more solid signal transmission?
Thanks

Just wanted to clarify something. The ocusync is just about video transmission right? not control signal.
I had a mavic mini 1 for about 2 weeks before sending it back because the signal was terrible and I rarely got past 100m.
I reverted back to my mavic pro 1 but did really like the portability of the mini.
Does this new one improve this situation? or is it just going to be the same controller range and only have more solid signal transmission?
Thanks
ocusync handles both

ok, is range equiv to mavic pro 1 do you think? if you had one of those.
Does it have the usual FCC/CE range adjustments based on geography?

ok, is range equiv to mavic pro 1 do you think? if you had one of those.
Does it have the usual FCC/CE range adjustments based on geography?

The range is better than that of the mavic pro 1. The screenshot below is for CE, and so in FCC it would be just as good.
1604603204770.png

Personally I think the new mini 2 is better than the Original Mavic air, Original Mini and even the original Mavic Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven