DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC & AC WILL NOT CONNECT

mikemoose55

Reactions
need some suggestions please.
Flew three batteries about 24 hours ago, absolutely no issues.
Today upon startup (5 attempts) AC & RC will not connect, AC shows rapid flashing yellow = controller signal lost, RC reads CONNECTING.
Recently updated have about 6-7 batteries since latest update again with no issues.
Only change from yesterday to today is time.
Any thoughts would be a great help.
Thanks
mikemoose55

try to re bind the AC and RC, I forgot how to do it, but do a search here, I am sure you can find it quickly

I just did that search, couldnt find instructions, BUT I found several posts of the same problem. Some resulted in replacement Mavics! :(

Try moving to a different location also, may be that local WiFi is interfering. Good luck!

I just did that search, couldnt find instructions, BUT I found several posts of the same problem. Some resulted in replacement Mavics! :(

Try moving to a different location also, may be that local WiFi is interfering. Good luck!
Thanks AC,
still no luck appreciate your time
mikemoose55

how did you fix it? so if others in the future have the problem they will know to do

Yes, Please fill us in, from my search it looked like you might have been bricked!
Happy that wasnt the case!

This is not going to be easy ( for me) because the problem was solved simply by returning the little switch in the SD card bay that your stupid finger moved when you tried to get the card out. Yup my dumb a$$, (actually it was my finger) moved the switch from RC to WiFi and that was the issue. Don't know why I thought of this just good karma or old man's luck.
I was hoping you guys would not ask:( but fessing up is the price I pay for the help and energy i get hereThumbswayup
Sorry it was not more mystical just stupid.
mikemoose55

Reactions: joejaxvic123
nooo worries it happens to all of us :)

Still good information to share as someone in the future may remember to check the switch should they be having connecting problems with the RC/AC.

sorry guys but... i know it will be stupid but i cannot understand what AC stay for (RC = remote controller...)

This is not going to be easy ( for me) because the problem was solved simply by returning the little switch in the SD card bay that your stupid finger moved when you tried to get the card out. Yup my dumb a$$, (actually it was my finger) moved the switch from RC to WiFi and that was the issue. Don't know why I thought of this just good karma or old man's luck.
I was hoping you guys would not ask:( but fessing up is the price I pay for the help and energy i get hereThumbswayup
Sorry it was not more mystical just stupid.
mikemoose55
You are certainly NOT the first to post with this issue. Not obvious, especially if you do not remember moving a switch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai