DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Bundle

AndrewM

Reactions
Does anyone have any insight or info on when DJI will be offering the Mavic 3 + RC Pro Combo in the US? I saw China first then US but when?

Would like to see more updates on those who bought the M3 and have installed the firware/software update released last week. It is what you wanted/expected? Are there still items promised by DJI but still missing. So far only see one thread here and it's a bit thin on details.

Andrew

Does anyone have any insight or info on when DJI will be offering the Mavic 3 + RC Pro Combo in the US? I saw China first then US but when?

Would like to see more updates on those who bought the M3 and have installed the firware/software update released last week. It is what you wanted/expected? Are there still items promised by DJI but still missing. So far only see one thread here and it's a bit thin on details.

Andrew
They haven't announced it yet (that i've seen). December 20th in China, Q1 2022 everywhere else.

They haven't announced it yet (that i've seen). December 20th in China, Q1 2022 everywhere else.
By "in China" does that mean for China residents only or people elsewhere can order it but only from mainland China?

By "in China" does that mean for China residents only or people elsewhere can order it but only from mainland China?
Unsure. Based on this website it seems its being sold just in China on the 20th.

"DJI says it will be including the pro-grade controller as part of bundles it will start selling in China on December 20. It will then expand the availability of that package to North America and some European markets in the first quarter of next year if demand warrants it."

Reactions: BSauce955

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying