DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

REALACC HD Lens Protector with ND16 Dimmer Reducing Light For DJI Mavic Pro-Free Test

Well wouldn't you know it. I got a response asking if I'd be interested. Anyone else receive one? I'll post again if it actually comes to fruition.

All these people from the UK wanting to test it out.....be better in countries where the sun comes out, surely??
:D
What are you talking about.. It's -2 here today in the UK.. That's a scorcher [emoji23]

You guys need to add a some kind of a air oppening ...
The mavic take air from the front to cool itself .if you fix it people may buy it .... if not people will be scared to try it

But Mavic is fixed aperture lens isn't it, So why does the description talk about aperture change and depth of field?

Would be very happy to test in Canada ,,,we get a lot of glare off the igloos,,,

I will definitely put it through its paces. Sign me up if you need testing! In Utah usa

Would even buy one if it cuts out the glare of the original. I am. In the UK and sunshine is a commodity. Tough I would love it if it works. Count me in.

Hi, everyone, if this post break the rule, just delete it. Thanks.
I'll be happy to test - please email Frank [email protected] for details.

Our company recently release this new product. Does anyone help us to test and review this product?

615t-ub5BHL._SL1200_.jpg

Features:
100%brand new and high quality
No tools, clamps or glue! Compatible for DJI MAVIC

Optical glass:
Double grinding optical glass, the multilayer coating
Top level of transmittance Ultrathin.99.5% light transmittance, ultra-thin no dark corners

Precision CNC Machined:
High precision laser engraving. Anodizing
Same scenery clap different flavor
Portable and durable

MCUV (Ultraviolet) Filter
Reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light.
Especially useful in areas of high altitude, snow, or beach, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.Imported optical glass, top level of transmittance

CPL (Circular Polarizer) Filter
Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and glare from the sun.Increases color saturation, creating deep, rich scenic images.
Helps to reduce the amount of light entering the lens.Especially useful in reflective or stray light.

Neutral Density Filter (ND 2 ND4 ND8 ND16 ND 32)
Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight. Reduces the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Applies slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
Allows wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field. ND4 reduces the intensity by two degree; ND8 reduces three...... Made of high-quality optical glass.

Package include:
4 x lens filter for DJI MAVIC
1 x High Quality Packing Box

If you are interested in test this product, feel free to text me: [email protected]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky