DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

REALLY REALLY UNHAPPY!!

Im sorry, but this is hilarious.. People are waiting waaay longer than 14 days to receive their mavic pro. I mean, seriously maybe you need a safe spot so that you can express your feelings. My god, really? We all waited dude, get over it, and stop crying.

Yeah OK, no worries. We'll see how you get on when you come back to complain!
Have a fun day :)

I am glad you think it is hilarious! Your not seeing the point! I don't mind the wait, it's the being lied to that we are complaining about.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Quite right; it's purely the lies on the DJI website, and they lies they perpetuate on the DJI chat.

Reactions: PowerT1998
The 5-7 puts your order at Jan 31 (working days) Then the shipping time starts. I don't think DJI has lied to you. Yet.

after a month with Maplin just got told nothing coming....think I cancel and wait till April...may b a Mavic 2 then....over 3 months and 3 sellers still nothing...ah well...thin in UK

So to have a mavic 2 out in April it would have to be designed, built and under full testing right now. Don't think so!!!!!! Some people will not have there mavic 1 by then. Not sure way some people even think a mavic 2 is even possible by spring.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hey there, folks. Yep, the supply and demand issues surrounding the Mavic are entirely frustrating. But for what it's worth, I just checked out Amazon and they do have several Mavic packages IN STOCK, allegedly, and I even saw one that promised delivery by February 8. The package prices vary greatly depending on what you're getting as a combo pack, but they are in line with DJI's prices. Just a thought. Plus, the beauty of buying from Amazon is they give you a 30-day "A to Z" product coverage period that allows you to easily return or exchange your purchase with another unit, no questions asked, provided they're still in stock. May be worth looking into if you really want a Mavic now.

Reactions: PowerT1998
Order the MP on 01/24/2017 and it shipped yesterday

The 5-7 puts your order at Jan 31 (working days) Then the shipping time starts. I don't think DJI has lied to you. Yet.

What the hell are you on about? THREE TIMES they told me that my order would ship on 3rd February, and then today (3rd Februaury) they tell me it will not ship and is out of stock!?

Perhaps I'm missing some logic!?

Yeah OK, no worries. We'll see how you get on when you come back to complain!
Have a fun day :)
Bob, I get it, but if you ever have dealt with Chinese on a regular basis, this is normal business practice. I understand how you feel and apologize for coming off so gruff, but I went through the same crap, and Im pissed off I cant fly because its snowing all the time lol.

You're just trying to send my blood pressure over the edge aren't you?!?!?!? :)
Sorry bro didn't mean it that way I was surprised when I got the email really

Hey there, folks. Yep, the supply and demand issues surrounding the Mavic are entirely frustrating. But for what it's worth, I just checked out Amazon and they do have several Mavic packages IN STOCK, allegedly, and I even saw one that promised delivery by February 8. The package prices vary greatly depending on what you're getting as a combo pack, but they are in line with DJI's prices. Just a thought. Plus, the beauty of buying from Amazon is they give you a 30-day "A to Z" product coverage period that allows you to easily return or exchange your purchase with another unit, no questions asked, provided they're still in stock. May be worth looking into if you really want a Mavic now.

UK Amazon shows Fly More combo's listed at £1842. They can also fly their Mavic's into that place where the sun never shines too!!! :)

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
I really think that dji should have been the only seller for the first few months. Then orders would have been filled in purchase order. I ordered mine from apple in November on a impulse buy one day. In fact I didn't even do any research on the mavic. I have more money then brains and I saw it in a video on YouTube so I just ordered. I had mine in 5 days from order. I was happy but I should not have got mine before all the pre orders were filled.

Reactions: Former Member
I just come back from a mall in dubai and the saw plenty of stock in the 2 stores that sell mavics. I bought mine last week there and there was also enough stock. I find it strange that small shop can have stock and no stock at DJI

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

I really think that dji should have been the only seller for the first few months. Then orders would have been filled in purchase order. I ordered mine from apple in November on a impulse buy one day. In fact I didn't even do any research on the mavic. I have more money then brains and I saw it in a video on YouTube so I just ordered. I had mine in 5 days from order. I was happy but I should not have got mine before all the pre orders were filled.

I was exactly the same! Saw it on YouTube, looked at the DJI site and saw "Ships in 5-7 Days" didn't think twice and ordered immediately, knowing full well payment would clear straight away.

DJI (chat) fobbed me off all along, and that's the bit that really gets my blood boiling. You cannot make an informed choice when you're being fed BS. If they'd just said end of February/March, I might have been annoyed, but waited. Anyway F@ck'em!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky